Valentine's Special

A/N: Happy Valentines Day! This is a special chapter for Valentine's day and I was super exited to write it. I was dying to get home during school because I wanted to start writing this chapter. Valentine's day isn't super special for me because I never have a Valentine. I'm a lonely person... I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters, only a few that I have added to this story. Well, onto the story! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I woke up to a loud beeping sound. I groaned and slapped my alarm clock off of my bedside table. It landed on the floor but continued to beep. I groggily stood up and shut it off. I waddled into my bathroom and took a shower. As I got out of the shower I felt way more awake. 'Why did it go off so early?' I thought to myself. Then I remembered the trip we would be taking today. "Yay!" I shouted out loud in my empty home. I wrapped myself in a towel and ran off to find some clothes. I got out my lightning patterned suitcase and started putting clothes in it. I put my white and pink bikini and matching flip-flops on the bottom. Then I placed my pink pajamas, clothes for the next day, and the basic necessities I would need. I then picked out an outfit for today. I was wearing a white and light blue striped tank top that was a bit too short and a navy mini skirt held up by a white belt. I also packed my favorite wolf stuffed animal. After I was finished packing, I brushed my hair and teeth then I hid my ears and tail. I kissed the picture of my mom again like every morning, and then teleported into the city.

Nobody's POV

Lucy walked out of the alleyway and headed towards the school. When she got there, everyone was standing in the courtyard with their stuff talking to each other. Lucy walked through the gates and Sydney ran up. "Hey Luce! We're waiting for the busses right now so come stand with me and Emma" she said cheerfully. "Okay!" Lucy replied just as happily and they jogged off to where Emma was standing. As the two arrived, Mira came out with a loud speaker in hand. "Ok guys I have decided to pair everybody up. You must sit with your partner on the bus and you are responsible of keeping track of your partner, so you must stay near each other. I will partner you guys up by class. Also there will be groups of six in the hotel rooms. Partners will be together in the hotel rooms along with two other groups. I will announce the partners now and then I will announce the groups for rooms when we get there." she shouted through the loud speaker. Then she started shouting out pairs, which ironically ended up usually being a boy paired with a girl. Then she got to Gildarts' class." The first pair for Gildarts' class is Sydney and Gajeel. Then Laxus and Lucy, Emma and Natsu," she continued naming off groups but the six just mentioned were oblivious to what else she was saying. All of their jaws were dropped except for Natsu, for he had no idea what Mira has said. He was to busy digging in the garbage for a half eaten chicken leg that someone had just thrown away. Once Mira had finished naming off the pairs, everyone loaded their luggage and got onto the bus.

Lucy got on the bus and found a seat. About a minute later, Laxus got on and sat by Lucy. " So we're partners huh, Blondie," he said. " Apparently," Lucy replied, looking out the window. Then Sydney and Gajeel walked on, complaining about having to be partners and arguing. Then Emma climbed on, dragging Natsu by the ear. She pushed him into a seat and sat next to him, pouting. The bus started up and immediately, Natsu's face turned green and he fell onto the floor. Gajeel started sweating and he clenched his jaw. "Aww is the Big Bad Gajeel carsick?" Sydney mocked him. He glared at her and attempted to growl but it only came out as a squeak and Sydney burst out laughing. Suddenly Emma's voice rang out on the bus. "NATSU DRAGNEEL IF YOU BARF ON ME I SWEAR I WILL PUT YOUR FIRE OUT FOR GOOD!" she shouted. "You go Emma!" Sydney yelled.