Back to Class

Flashback

Then I heard the sound of something dragging. I turned and saw Erza dragging a Chibi Natsu and Gray, both crying. I sweat dropped  but decided that they got what they deserved.

End of flashback

Nobody's POV

After the whole scene was over, the group continued their lunch. Sydney was telling Lucy about some of her other friends. She introduced Lucy to a blue haired guy named Jellal. He had a red tattoo on his right eye. Sydney was talking about how his younger cousin, Levy, was really smart. "She loved to read and she has a book almost everywhere she goes. I think you guys would be great friends, besides the age difference," she told Lucy. "Cool! When can I met her?" Lucy asked. "She is currently at a private school in London, so we don't know when she can come home. It shouldn't be to terribly long" Jellal said.

Just then, Erza marched in and threw the beat-up bodies of Natsu and Gray into the dumpster. She walked over to the table that Lucy was sitting at. "Sorry about that guys, I had to take out the trash." she said. As she noticed Jellal, her face heated up to the point where you couldn't tell the difference between her hair and her face. " Je-Jellal, what are y-you doing h-here?" she stuttered. He smirked. Little did the rest of them know, he was quite the prankster. He put his arm around Emma, who was closest to him. "Oh, I'm just hanging out with Emma" he said with a smile. Erza glared at Emma. She was about to say something but was interrupted by Emma pushing his arm off of her shoulders. "Fuck off Blueberry," she said as she pushed him away. "Aww come on Emmie," he continued trying to get his arm around her waist. She jumped up, spun around to face him, and soaked him with her water magic. He stepped back, surprised. Emma turned to Lucy. "Would you do the honors?" she asked her. "It would be my pleasure," Lucy replied. She zapped him with lightning, but since it was only a tiny spell, her true magic was not revealed. The lightning made contact, and since he was soaked with water, the lightning zapped all around him. Emma then looked to Sydney, "Yes! My turn!" she said, cracking her knuckles. She did a Fire God Bellow and Emma used her wind magic to lock the fire around him, so he was trapped. She eventually stopped and made the fire evaporate. Natsu whimpered. We looked over at him and he was holding a fork in one hand and a knife in the other. He had a bib around his neck that had a picture of fire on it. "I was gonna eat that!" he shouted. "Sydney never lets me eat her red fire," he pouted. "Red fire?" Lucy asked. "Yeah, a Fire God has the ability to use red fire and black fire. Red fire is weaker and Fire Dragon slayers can eat it, but black fire is a lot more dangerous and can be lethal to anybody who tries to eat it." Sydney explained. Lucy just nodded. They looked back to where Jellal was and saw Erza on her knees by a Jellal who was burnt to a crisp. 

Then the bell rang. The group was walking back to class but stopped to help Laxus dig Natsu and Gray out of the dumpster. They were covered in garbage because nobody cared enough to help them or throw their garbage away somewhere else. They were still knocked out from Erza's beating so Sydney and Laxus had to carry them, in which started an argument. "Ok Laxus, you can carry Dumbass number one and I will carry Ice Prick." Sydney said. "Why do I have to carry him?! He's your brother!" Laxus shouted. "Have you tried lifting him? He's heavier than two of you!" she shouted back. "Yeah right, I'm the biggest guy in this school, I doubt anybody could be heavier than me, besides maybe Elfman," Laxus said. He reached down to pick Natsu up. He grabbed him with both hands and hoisted him onto his shoulder but stumbled backwards and fell down. His eyes were wide. "What the hell does this guy eat?!" he shouted. "Everything. Just everything." Sydney said shaking her head. Laxus tried again, this time carrying him bridal style. They started walking and Laxus kept mumbling about Natsu being a fatass. When they got to the classroom, Gildarts was passed out in his chair holding an empty beer bottle. As soon as they got through the doorway, Laxus dumped Natsu on the floor and walked to his desk. However, Sydney decided to get her own revenge for Gray ruining Emma's drawing. She walked over to Juvia, handed her Gray, and told her that he needs her to be his 'doctor'. Juvia screeched with hearts in her eyes and ran off with Gray. Sydney walked back to her seat with a smirk on her face. The rest of the period, everyone just goofed off and talked. Sydney and Gajeel both fell asleep. Lucy and Laxus looked at each other and nodded. Laxus walked over to Gajeel's sleeping body and carried him over to Sydney's desk. Lucy placed Sydney on the floor and they put the sleeping forms side by side. Gajeel unconsciously wrapped his arm around Sydney's sleeping form and a slight smile formed on her face.

Unknown to everyone, Mira was looking through the window on the door from the hallway. She saw as Gajeel wrapped his arm around Sydney, and she fangirled. Then, Laxus and Lucy high-fived each other, and for about ten seconds, they just stared into each other eyes before looking away blushing. That didn't go unnoticed by Mira. She quickly ran off towards master's office with a demonic aura. A few minutes later, Master's voice came on the intercom."Hello brats, tomorrow we will be going to a waterpark so bring your swimming suits. Mira will put you into groups when you get here tomorrow and we will be spending the night there." he said. Everyone cheered but it then died off after everyone realized that Mira would be choosing groups.

The day continued and Lucy had gym. She was really sore after that because they had to run a lot and then while they were playing volleyball, her and Laxus dove for the ball at the same time and he ended up falling on top of her. He didn't notice until he stood up and a little paper Lucy had to be peeled off his chest.

The school day ended and Lucy walked into an empty alleyway. She used her lightning magic to teleport home since her house is far away. She couldn't stop thinking about the trip they would be taking the next day and she was really exited. She set her alarm to wake her up earlier so she could do all of her normal stuff and pack in time. Lucy then shup the lights off and went to bed.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I can't believe that this story has almost 600 reads! This just started as something I decided to do for fun and now so many people are reading it! Thank you all so much for your support! The first picture below is Sydney Dragneel and the girl in the background of the second picture is Emma Marvel. These pictures were drawn by my best friend Emma. She's an awesome artist and I wish I could do art like her. I do not own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does. Love you guys and thank you for reading my story! 

 Love you guys and thank you for reading my story!