Lunch

Flashback-

Suddenly the ground started shaking. "WHO DID THIS?!" a deep voice yelled.

End of Flashback

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy POV

Everyone froze. Sydney looked over at me and mouthed 'You're Screwed'. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone burst out of the room. Laxus and I sprinted down the hallway to avoid Gildarts.

Sydney jogged up. "Hey, guys, it's clear so we can head over to the lunchroom now." "You sure?" Laxus and I said at the same time. "Yeah. So come on, lets go!" she jogged away and we followed slowly. We snuck around corners and ninja rolled across the hallway. We stopped on separate sides of the hallway. I peeked around the corner to see that it was clear. I looked over at Laxus and started doing hand signals. I pounded my fist into my palm twice then motioned foreword with my hand. We rolled about ten feet when we both got grabbed by the ear. We both looked up to see............................ GILDARTS!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding, It's Sydney.{A/N: Haha, I bet I tricked u!} She started dragging us away by our ears. "I ain't got time for this shit. I'm Fucking HUNGRY." she growled. As she was dragging us, Laxus grabbed onto a doorframe to try to get away from Sydney. She gave him a death glare, threw him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and continued dragging me. When we got to the doorway to the Cafeteria, she let me go. I stood up and rubbed my sore ear and pouted but then smirked seeing Laxus being carried over her shoulder like a baby. Sydney turned around to look at me, hitting Laxus's head on the doorway in which she just shrugged at. "I let you go because I care enough about you as a friend not to embarrass and humiliate you on your first day in this school. As for the ass on my shoulder, let's just say that he deserves it." she said with a smirk.

We walked in the noisy Cafeteria, only for it to go silent at the sight of the schools toughest guy being carried like a sack of potatoes by a girl that's only like a fourth of his size. She marched over to a table with three other people at it and I followed her. She plopped Laxus down on a chair and stuck a pacifier into his mouth. Then one of the other guys started laughing his head off. He was kinda weird looking. He had a helmet on and he kept sticking his tongue out. There was also a guy with long green hair and a girl with light brown hair and glasses. Then the guy with the helmet stuck his fist out and said "Nice goin Syd. You never cease to amaze us." She smirked and fist bumped him while Laxus growled "Shut it Bix" still with the pacifier in his mouth. Sydney glared at him then looked over to me. "Lucy, meet Bixlow, Freed, and Evergreen. They're the Thunder God Tribe." I waved at them and they smiled back. "Well, we have our own table to sit at. Just make sure you guys take care of this baby. I think he may need to have his diaper changed." Sydney said to the Thunder God Tribe as she pointed at Laxus. She smirked and we walked away leaving a fuming Laxus and a giggling Bixlow.

We walked over to a different table with some people I know and some people I don't know. There was a fireplace next to our table and Sydney sat in the seat closest to the fire. She took out an unlit torch and lit it with the fire. Then she started eating it. "Don't you eat real food?" I asked. "Yes I eat real food but when I'm really hungry I eat fire because it doesn't weigh anything and it fills me up. I'm not like my fatass of a brother." she replied and she pointed at Dumbass number 1. "He doesn't look fat to me." I said. "Yeah, well looks can deceive you. If you've ever tried lifting him he weighs about as much as a horse." she said while chewing on her fire. How do you chew on fire?

I was lost in my thoughts about how to chew fire when Sydney swiped her hand in front of my face. "Huh?" "Hey Lucy I want you to meet the rest of my friends." she said. She pointed to a girl with long white hair and blue eyes. "That's Mirajane but we all call her Mira. She uses Demon Take-over magic." then she whispered in my ear "watch out for her, she's nicknamed the Matchmaking Demon for a reason." Then she pointed at a girl similar to Mira but with short white hair. " That's bitch- I mean Lisanna." She pointed at a red haired girl. "That's Erza, she's the student council president. You DON'T want to get caught in trouble by her. She's a Re-quip mage." Then she put an arm around the girl sitting next to her's shoulders. "This is my bestie, Emma." Emma had very Light brown hair that has light blue tips. "Emma is a Sky/Water Dragon Slayer. She's also very smart and artistic." Emma looked over at me and her eyes went wide. "Y-You're the girl I treated in the infirmary." she said. "Oh, I guess I never saw who treated me because I was passed out so thanks for fixing me up!" I said. "You're welcome, I enjoy helping people." she said with a smile. "Well, Emma, my name is Lucy." I said sticking my hand out. She shook my hand and said " Nice to meet you, Lucy." Then she went back to a drawing that she had been working on. I looked at her work and I was amazed. "Hey Luce, you gonna get some food?" Sydney asked me. "I guess I will have to since I don't have any lightning to eat. I can't eat my own.

Suddenly we heard yelling, which hurt my ears. We turned around to see Natsu and a half naked Gray fighting. Natsu roared at Gray, sending him crashing into our table and spilling Emma's grape juice all over her drawing. Emma's eyes were covered with shadows, she let off a dangerous aura, and she stood up. Gray's eyes went wide. "Uh, S-sorry Emma." he said while trembling. Emma raised her hands and yelled "You DARE destroy my drawing?!" Then she used her magic to whip both Natsu and Gray around the room, slamming them into walls and the ceiling and into each other. Then, somehow, Gajeel got caught in this mess. They were all being thrown all over the place then Emma started whipping them with her water magic. Then she threw them all to different sides of the ceiling and slammed them together in the middle of the room, about twenty feet off the ground. She sat down and the guys fellin different directions. Natsu fell into the dumpster in the corner of the room. Gray fell on a table, smashing it. Then Gajeel fell on top of Sydney. She had stars floating above her head but then she jumped up and started arguing with him. "You couldn't have fell anywhere else could you Tin Can?"  "Hey, it ain't my fault that I got brought into this. Maybe you should have just MOVED." They both started preparing their magic but got zapped by lightning. I looked over at Laxus seeing him glaring at them. "We don't need that again." he said. Both Sydney and Gajeel were passed out on top of each other with electricity still shocking around them. I snuck over there and inhaled the lightning. 'Wow, Laxus's lightning tastes pretty good' I thought to myself.

Then I heard the sound of something dragging. I turned and saw Erza dragging a Chibi Natsu and Gray, both crying. I sweat dropped  but decided that they got what they deserved.

A/N: Hey guys thanks for reading this! Sorry again for not updating in a while so I hope that this makes up for it. I would like to dedicate this chapter to Maya82903 for making my day. Today, Laxus is doing the Disclaimer.

Laxus: Fine. Thunderwolf8939 doesn't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters.

Me: Who does?

Laxus: Not you.

Me: Seriously, who owns Fairy Tail?

Laxus: Like I said, not you.

Me: Fine then, no lightning for you.

Laxus: Okay Okay! Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail

Me: Thank you, but you're still not getting any Lightning. Hehe.

Laxus: Fuck you demon.