Filler Chapter Cuz I feel like it. Idk

Nobody's POV

              The next day, the group met up in class. "You three are lucky, you get to go to a Ski Lodge," said Laxus to Lucy, Sydney, and Gajeel. "You do know that two people get to come with us, right?" asked Lucy. "Who are you going to bring, Lucy?" questioned Sydney. "Hmm, I think I'll bring Laxus since he was my duet partner and I couldn't have done my solo if he wasn't" she replied thoughtfully. Gajeel, Sydney, and Emma all gave Lucy a strange look. "What?" she asked. "Are you sure that's the only reason you're bringing him?" Emma teased. "Shut up!" blushed Lucy and the rest of the gang chuckled.

          "Well the, who are you bringing, Sydney and Gajeel?" Lucy asked, changing the subject. "Nice try, but we decided to bring Emma since she's my best friend and Gajeel has no other friends," said Sydney. "Hey!" growled Gajeel. "It's true," said Sydney with a shrug. "Oh! You're really bringing me? Thank you so much!" Emma screeched in Sydney's ear as she hugged her. "Ah, yeah, geez," Sydney mumbled, rubbing her ringing ears, "Can you be any louder?"   "Yes, very much so," Emma said before doing an evil laugh which just caused a head shake from Sydney. Then the three girls started talking about how exited they are and talking about how much fum {I know I spelled fun wrong but it looks funny so I left it} they were going to have. Their conversation was cut short by the ring of the bell. "Well I guess it's time for gym," groaned Lucy.

Timeskip until everyone is changed and in the gym cause I'm lazy {flicks off anyone who complains}

            "Alright brats, today is going to be a free day so do whatever you want, I'm taking a nap," mumbled the gym teacher before walking into his office and picking up his yellow sleeping bag on the way. {If you get the reference, you are now my new friend} 

         Sydney immediately grabbed a volleyball and looked at Emma like a dog expecting a treat. "What's she doing?" whispered Lucy in Emma's ear. "She's obsessed with Volleyball, all because of a volleyball anime," Emma replied, having a flashback.

Flashback to a couple of months ago 

 Sydney was hanging out at Emma's house for the day. She was watching a volleyball anime called Haikyuu!! Her two favorite characters just had a moment and she freaked out, speeding around the house, knocking down everything in her way. 'This needs to stop' thought Emma. Emma then stood with her arm out and clothes-lined Sydney when she zoomed past, knocking her on the ground. Emma then swiftly strapped a dog collar cone around Sydney's neck. "IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" she yelled as Sydney screeched inhumane noises and clawing at the cone.

Back to real time

Emma chuckled at the memory, but that was short lived due to Sydney setting the ball and it hit Emma on the head. "No! Bad!" Emma shouted and Sydney whimpered. Emma then tossed the ball to Sydney and they started bumping back and forth. The rest of their gym class was quiet besides the squeak of shoes and the occasional "Mine!" or "I've got it!".

The following days were just normal school days and it was now the day before the ski trip.

With Laxus and Lucy, at Lucy's house:

         Lucy was shoving a bunch of clothes into a large, yellow suitcase. "You don't need that much, Blondie," mumbled Laxus as he watched TV. "Yes, I do. I'm not like you men who just rewear everything. Oh, and by the way, YOU'RE BLONDE TOO!" she  grumbled. "Geez Blondie, calm down," Laxus said. Lucy growled, lightning shocking around her. "If you run out, you can just wear one of my shirts," Laxus smirked. Lucy stuck her tongue out at him. "Why are you even here anyway?" she mumbled. "Cause your house is cooler than mine," Laxus shrugged and Lucy growled.

With Sydney and Gajeel and Emma at Gajeel's house:

        "Alright, so you will need warm clothes and I'll pack you some winter pajamas," said Emma as she packed clothes into Sydney's suitcase. "Thanks Emma, I have a hard time deciding what I need to bring when I go places," Sydney blushed. "What's she even doing here?" asked Gajeel as he walked out of the kitchen holding a bowl. "She's helping me pack for the ski resort which is tomorrow. Oooh, did you bring us some snacks?" Sydney replied as she jumped up to see what was in the bowl. But all she saw was a bowl of iron. "You jerk. It's a gentleman's job to supply his lady and her friends with what they want," Sydney teased, speaking in a snotty, professional voice. "Well sorry, babe, but I don't quite think I fit the title of gentleman," he replied. The two then realized what they had said and slapped a hand over their mouths. They looked over to Emma only to see Emma staring at them with a Lenny face and continuing to pack Sydney's stuff. 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, I'm not very good at updating regularly, as you can see. I'm a major procrastinator. I just wanted to let you know that after the Ski trip, I'm going to be ending the book. But don't worry, I will actually write an ending for the book so it won't just leave off in the middle of nowhere. I believe this book was a success, I definitely was not expecting this book to do so well. The reason I am ending this book is because I am going to be starting a new book! This one is going to be a BNHA book with a couple of OCs in it. I don't quite know my storyline or title for it yet, but I'll be figuring those out soon so please be on the look out for it! My story is going to somewhat correspond with my BFF's emmajfaust book called Use your IMAGINATION- BNHA FANFICTION. We will have a couple of the same OCs but that's probably about all that will be corresponding. Please read her book as well! It's amazing so far! Thank you all for reading my book and I will get the next chapter out to you shortly.