Valentine's Special Part 2

Flashback

Laxus and Lucy walked off to get something to eat while Emma went to find Mira. She had a devious plan in mind.

End of Flashback

Nobody's POV

Gajeel arrived at the hotel and unlocked the door to their room. He carried Sydney in and layed her sleeping body on one of the beds. He covered her up in the blankets and just stared at her for a while. He got on his knees and laid his head on her stomach and just stayed there for a while. When he got up, he walked over to the fridge, opened it up, and saw nothing but vegetables and a few crumbs of cake. "Fucking Salamander," he growled. Sydney moved a bit and Gajeel froze. Then she went still and he breathed a sigh of relief.

With Laxus and Lucy, they stopped at a ramen food stall and got some food. As they were eating, they got to witness Natsu getting arrested. The security guards were carrying him out and he was squirming to try to get free. Master had to save his ass. He promised to pay off all of the damage that Natsu had caused. Although he was free from the cops, Natsu would have preferred to go with them than face the wrath of Master. He dragged Natsu away by the ear and Natsu got sent home. The two blondes just sat there, enjoying their food and entertainment. Lucy was secretly missing Sydney and was a bit sad. She tried to hide it but Laxus could see right through her. "Sydney will be alright, she's a tough girl. Plus she's got Gajeel." he said. Lucy sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I need to enjoy tonight while I still have it" she said. "What do you want to do next?" he asked. Lucy looked around and spotted a Ferris-Wheel at the far end of the park. "Why don't we go there?" she said pointing at the Ferris-Wheel. "Sure" said Laxus. "You sure? It's a long way to walk. We don't have to if you don't want to." Lucy said. "No, it sounds fun. Plus, I can take care of the long walk," he said with a smirk. They threw their garbage from the meal away in a nearby garbage. "Give me your hand, Blondie," Laxus said. "What?!" Lucy blushed. "Just do it," he said. she grabbed his hand and then everything around her turned into a blur. Then it seemed like everything sped up and suddenly they were in front of the Ferris-Wheel. Lucy knew what happened. He used lightning teleportation. He looked down at her and smirked. She smiled. "Aren't you surprised?" he asked. " Nope. Remember, I'm a lightning mage too." she replied with a smile. "What form of lightning magic do you use? Are you a slayer?" he said. "That's classified," Lucy said with a small smile.  Laxus just looked forewords. They got in line and then got their own cart on the Ferris Wheel. It was now dark out. As the wheel was going round and round, Lucy looked over at Laxus and started to wonder about his lightning shaped scar. "Where did you get that scar?" she asked him. "That's classified," he said with a wink. Lucy's face heated up. "But I'll make you a deal. If you tell me what form of lightning magic you use, I will tell you about my scar," he said. Lucy hesitated. She sighed. "As long as you go first," she said. "Ok. When I was young, my bastard of a father shoved a lightning lacrima in my eye because he wanted me to get my powers sooner. It hurt like hell," he said with a growl and he looked away. Lucy placed her hand on his arm and he looked down at her. "I know how you feel. My father was abusive also, but I don't really want to go into detail right now." she said. Laxus looked taken aback. "So what kind of lightning magic do you use?" he asked, trying to change the subject. She looked up at his. "You have to promise not to tell anybody. And please don't treat me differently because of it." she said. "Okay? I promise," he said. Lucy took a deep breath." I am a slayer," she said. "Sweet! Are you a God slayer or a Dragon slayer. I've never met another lightning dragon slayer," he said. "I'm neither." she said. He looked confused. "Heartfilia isn't my last name. My last name is Howl. I am Lucy Howl, the last Wolf Slayer," she said. Laxus was shocked. "Why did you lie?" he asked. "Because when people know who I am, they just want to be my friend because I'm famous. They never want to get to know the real me. I want to make real friends, and now I have, so please don't tell anybody." she said. He smiled. "Your secret's safe with me, Blondie." Then the Ferris-Wheel stopped and fireworks started going off.