Sorry [please read]

Hey guys this is the author. I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I guess I just felt I needed to say sorry. I would like it if you guys talked to me, just say something so I know that you are there. I want to know if you like my story or if you want me to add something or if something is bad. I just need someone to talk to, I feel lonely now.

 I guess I just felt like writing this after I went out to feed my rabbit and she wouldn't get up. Right now, she's laying in a box, in my house, covered up in a blanket. She is breathing and she will only move if I try to move her. I can tell, she is slowly dying. I'm just hoping that she will keep on living so my mom can take her to work tomorrow. My mom is a vet. Right now, I'm crying and praying to God for a miracle. For him to save my poor little bunny. I remember in the summer I would carry her in my arms and lay out in the grass and watch her eat grass. She would never run away and when I called her she would come to me. Every time I went to get her my dog would trot up and they would go nose to  nose. They are best friends. Right now, my dog is looking up at me and I can see sadness in her eyes. She knows what's going on. I know you may think that a dying rabbit is nothing compared to stuff that has happened to other people and I know that you are right. I know that I have it easy compared to other people. I just love my bunny so much and all of my animals feel like family to me. 

Please, keep me and my rabbit in your thoughts and please talk to me. Speaking to people helps take the pain away. The song at the top reminds me of a time that I went to visit my great Grandpa. That day, my father told me to spend as much time with grandpa as I could. When I asked why, he told me that it was the last time I could ever see my grandpa. So during our visit, I followed my grandpa around like a little duckling and before we had to leave, I crawled into his lap and cried myself to sleep after telling him I loved him. That truly was the last time I saw him, because the next day he died. He was sick, and I never knew. I'm sorry if I made you guys cry, i know I am but I didn't intend for you to. Please, be happy and live life to the fullest. I love you guys, you are all beautiful, even if I don't know you.