Relax Sweetcakes

I stayed there on the ground for a long time. I didn’t let myself cry. I deserve this. After Scott walked away my legs gave out and it felt like I would never stand up again. 

Everything that has happened is my fault. I was the one who kept hurting Scott over and over again. I was a horrible person who deserved to get raped. That was punishment. I shouldn’t have walked so far without Scott anyways. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I had lost everything that was good in my life but I didn’t mourn. The bad was what I deserved. I will never find someone to love me like Scott can. Someone who understood me like he could... to hold me...

Stop Allison. You don’t deserve any of it. Why would he want you anyways? He doesn’t want to sleep with Allison the girl who was raped. Maybe this was just a break-up  bound to happen after the whole school knows what happened to me.

I couldn’t blame him. I knew going to school tomorrow was going to be hell and Scott probably didn’t want to have to defend the poor raped girl and wipe her tears away. He would probably taunt me along with the rest of the lacrosse team. 

His last words echoed in my head over and over again. I don’t think I can.

He can’t forgive me for what I did. He won’t. 

Stiles’ POV

I wonder if Allison found Scott. Fuckkkk

I can’t believe I kissed her. I was such an idiot! The first time I get the courage to go for the first move on a girl it has to be my best friend’s girlfriend. Oh and top of that my best friend’s girlfriend who had been raped just a few months before.

I was inconsiderate asshole. 

Sighing, I pick up my phone and dial Scott’s number.

“I don’t even know why I’m picking up so what do you want?” 

Scott picked up! Oh shit I hadn’t thought this far...

“Uhh.. Umm... I-I wanted to know if umm Allison found you?”  I stuttered nervously.

“Yeah she did and you’re lucky I’m not there right now kicking your face in.”

“Scott! I’m your brother! I made a mistake. I didn’t sleep with her!”

“But you wanted to even though you and knew what happened to her! I would forgive you for kissing her... actually no I wouldn’t but you reminded her of that night. I can’t. I just can’t forgive you for what you did to her.”

The phone call ends with a beep and I’m left sitting on the floor crying. 

I had lost my best friend. 

Allison’s POV

I walked the long way home. I just needed the time to think. What was I going to do now? It’s sad how my whole life revolved around him. I needed to find a hobby... My writing, art and everything was terrible. 

I was a hopeless case. Who would want a girl who’s life was all about this guy who she kept hurting countless times? 

The night crept up on me before I realized it. Walking on the sidewalk didn’t seem as safe anymore. The darkness that surrounded me only made me fear what was hidden within. All I could think about was how much it reminded me of that night. It was exactly the same.

The dead hum as no cars passed by and it looked more like an abandoned country side than a city. I couldn’t help but flinch at every sound.... and I’m pretty sure that branch looks like an arm. I should’ve listened to my dad and carried mace with me. Fuck. Allison you’re being paranoid.