Anna Walker (Nico)

D NM OC
Anna's POV:
Hi. My name is Annastone Walker and I hate my real name. I go by Anna and I have choppy blond hair and blue eyes and I am tan. I developed a crush over time... sadly. He has black hair that hangs over his almost black brown eyes, he is very pale and wears all black, plus he has some sort of accent. And his name is Nico di Angelo and he is my age. Fourteen.
"Anna. Who is the planet Mercury named after?" Ms.Blackwood asked.
"The Roman form of the god Hermes ma'am." I answered.
"Yeah. The Greek god of messages, thieves, travelers, and much more. His Roman form Mercury. The only flaw is the fact that you did not state his full title," Nico added.
"You both are correct. Now Nico remember my rule. What is it?" Ms.Blackwood scolded.
"Never talk when you are not called on," he grumbled. I looked as the song Demons by Imagine Dragons started playing.
"Speaker, Nico," the teacher said. Nico put his phone on speaker and a voice came on.
(A/N W-Will N-Nico)
W: Neeks.
N: Not now, Will.
W: You didn't let me finish!
N: Well then finish. I am in the middle of class.
W: Ugh. Well camp is being attacked....
N: WHAT?!?
W: Yeah. Annabeth is hurt and Percy will not leave her side, plus he has a bad cut on his arm that a poison knife created.
N: Holy Hera. I'll shadow travel now.
W: No, Neeks! Doctors orders! If you do I swear on the river-
N: Hahaha! Fine then. Guess everyone will die.
W: Fine. Just hurry up.
Nico hung up and exited from the classroom using the shadows. That is how I met a demigod.

Stay Strong Demigods-
-Night0512 or Kawaii Panda?