Hannah Lusona

You guys might think that I am tricking y'all, again. But this is for real a chapter. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for being dead for five days. Let us begin.
Hannah's POV:
Hi guys. My name is Hannah Lusona and I go to Prissy High(A/N running out of ideas) and I have a best friend named Annabeth. She just told me that she has a boyfriend. Here is how I figured it out.
"Hannah, there is someone I want you to meet after school," my best friend said. Annabeth has princess blonde hair, gray eyes, and a San Fransisco tan. I have emo brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and I am very pale. While Annabeth is all colorful, I just wear black. She says I would fit in with her friends Nico and Thalia.
"Nico and Thalia, I suppose?" I questioned. She laughed,
"No, silly. My best friend, besides you," she added the last part quickly. I laughed at her failed attempt to make me sad. She frowned then took off to Greek history. We have Greek classes now because the gods revealed themselves when the Mist went down. After school we sat down at a picnic table and started talking.
"So, Annabeth, what do you think of demigods?" I asked her.
"Hm. I never really thought of that before, but they seem pretty cool depending on who they are. I nodded in agreement then added,
"I wish I could meet one. Especially a daughter of Athena, now that would be cool." Annabeth smiled.
"Who would you want to be your godly parent?" she asked.
"Pluto," the words just escaped my mouth without me even thinking. She grinned.
"Do you have ADHD?"
"Yes."
"Do you have Dyslexia?"
"No."
"Are you fluent in Latin?"
"I believe so. Actually yes." She nodded then whispered,
"I think you are a demigod." I almost jumped out of my seat I was so surprised.
"Wh-wh-wha-what do you mean?" I asked her.
"Exactly as I said. I am a daughter of Athena. I should know. Did you think of Pluto when you said his name?"
"No. Not at all. I-I thought that Athena would be cool." Annabeth's smile disappeared and she scoffed,
"Heh. Not really. Everyone is asking me if I have a belly button since I was born from her head. Everyone relies on me? Every-" she was cut off by a boy's voice.
"Wise Girl!" it rang. Annabeth turned around so fast I thought she was going to get whiplash.
"SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!" she yelled. Annabeth got up and fell, just as she was about to fall the boy caught her.
"Did you think I would let you fall a second time? I prevented it last time almost fully and now," the boy was choking on his words and Annabeth had tears in her eyes.
"Awe, Percy. It is okay. You still caught me. Anyhow we did what was necessary for the quest to continue. The rest of the Seven needed us. And the gods too. No matter how much they don't want to admit it," Annabeth said kissing the boy.
"You gonna introduce me, Annie?" I asked. Percy gawked at me,
"Annabeth," he whined,
"I thought only I could call you Annie." We both laughed.
"Sorry, Seaweed Brian, but Han and I made an arrangement. I get to call her Han and she gets to call me Annie," Annabeth said.
"Introduce," I demanded.
"Hi. I am Percy. Um, I am the son of Poseidon. I am also Wise Girl's boyfriend. I will not list my full title," Percy said.
"Well. I am Annabeth Chase. My boyfriend is Percy Jackson. We are two time heroines of Olympus. I am the daughter of Athena. And the two of us will not be listing our entire title," Annabeth said. They started to walk off to who knows where.

Over six hundred words. Yay! And I told you guys that I would not tease you. So six votes and I'll do a part two?