General Puffball

The name is funny, yes, but no, he is not really a puffball...

General's POV:

Names Puffball. General Puffball. I am subbing for the Coach at Goode High School. The coach got sick, and I will not let those misfits call me Coach Puffball.

I walked into the school. It was alright, I guess. None of the kids, but twelve are very fit. I asked around what those fourteen were called and the response came from a kid named Danny,

"No one knows their real names, sir. Since nobody, but those twelve know their names, we call them 'The Mini Olympians.'" When I walked past then I saw some people hugging.

"Bye, Air Head. See you at lunch. Love you," a girl with broken green eyes, olive skin, and cyan and blonde hair said.

"Bye, Lil' Mermaid," a boy with blonde hair and broken blue eyes replied. Everyone was saying goodbye to their respective partners like this. I only caught a few of their nicknames. They were, Sunshine, Repair Boy, Sparky, Beauty Queen, Stoll, Stoll, Katie-Kat, Magic Girl, Pinecone Face, Prater, Healer Boy, and my personal favorite, Shadow Girl. The thing is 'Pinecone Face' and 'Prater' said bye to each other without saying I love you, so I guess they do not date.

Dvhusvugdvugvsuhdvuhdvuhvdgu Random Line Skip djdjdisjdgvjlcgiuvbsdiubvdsjovnj

It is now time for my last class of the day. This is were 'The Mini Olympians' are coming. I am going to embarrass them. Everyone walked in, including the fourteen.

"All right everyone!" I yelled,

"Time for you to be quiet and get this class started!" One of the fourteen came up to me and whispered,

"Hey, can you put Shadow Girl in the stands? She is wearing all black. She tired herself out." I of course nodded and said,

"Hey, girl wearing all black. I do not care is you are goth, punk, or emo, but go into the stands. I was informed of an injury that you have!"

"Healer Boy!" she complained. Now I know how they managed to conceal their names so well.

"Also, instead of the normal class, we will be climbing a rock wall, untied ropes, gymnastics, and sword fighting! I need to monitor the swords, so get to work!" Everyone cheered, even the most of the fourteen. They walked over to the rock wall and all scaled it in about nine seconds. Then they walked to the rope. Those kids scaled it in eight seconds!
Walking over to the gymnastics part they were all already doing gymnastics off the mat! They just decided to skip that part and walked to the swords. The girl with blonde and blue hair twisted her ring and a weird looking sword appeared. The blonde boy who is dating her just lifted his hand in the air and a sword appeared.

Blonde boy 2.0 took out a coin and tossed it into the air. Cherokee girl pulled a sword out of her shoe! Black haired girl whipped out a silver sword. Brown braid pulled out a sword. Everyone already had their own swords and stated to spar each other with agility.

"Hey! Blonde and blue girl! C'mere! I want to make an example of you real quick! I will fight all fourteen of y'all to make an example!" Blonde and blue girl blew some hair from her face and said,

"Sure. As long as you call me E." She does not want me to call her by her hair color I guess. The blonde hair boy who was sparring her and is called 'Air Head' mumbled,

"He has no chance against Em. She is the third best sword fighter ever. No. Scratch that. She is tied with her brother, his girlfriend, and me." Odd.

I looked at her sword and noticed that it was gold, had blue fire surrounding the blade, had blue bronze, and blue leather for the hilt. I took out my plain silver sword and started to fight her. I attacked her broadly, but she parried my attack easily and put her sword at my hilt. She smiled evilly and twisted her sword under mine and pulled up. My sword clattered from my hands. It was the same deal for the rest of them, but their swords were all different.

"Wha are your real names?" I asked. The smiled and had a mental conversation that I could not read. 'E' stepped up and pointed to herself and whoever' snake she called,

"I am Emily, these kids are, my boyfriend Andrew, best friends Abby, Alexander, Piper, Reyna, Frank, Hazel, Conner and Travis, Katie, Lou Ellen, and Andrew's siblings, Thalia and Jason." The all waved then the bell rang and they all walked off to home room. I learned a valuable lesson today. Never judge a book by it's cover. Thanks to those fourteen I now know that.

Yay! An over 800 worded story! Now it is at words 822!!!