Emerald Green Part III

Emerald's POV:
You guys should know me by now. Emerald Green. I am now thirty-six. When I went to the twenty year high school reunion I saw Emily with tears in her eyes and seven kids around her. I did not see Andrew there.
"Emily, where is Andrew?" I asked her. She looked up,
"He- he."
"Daddy is on a quest and has been gone for a month and a half," a nine year old boy said.
"Chales Luke Blackwood, I told you just like Mommy, Alexa, Pearl, Josh, Storm, and Brady, no telling strangers that threaten to hurt Pearl about Daddy," a girl his age said.
"Sorry Lena- I mean Silena!" the boy yelled. Emily and I laughed.
"So, Emily, why are you scared about the quest. I am sure Andrew will be back," I said sitting down beside her.
"We are demigods, Emerald. Andrew went on a quest with Abby and Alexander. Andrew is the son of Jupiter, Zeus. I am the daughter of Neptune, Poseidon. Abby is the daughter of Pluto, Hades. Alexander is the son of the Roman form of Apollo, Apollo," Emily chuckled at her last sentence. Just then a window crushed. And Andrew came up from the glass bleeding.
"Well, Lil' Mermaid, I guess we have all had our tests," he said smiling. A monster came and scraped it's weapon on Emily's arm. She glared at it and it disappeared on the spot. When I looked at her wound, golden blood was pouring out. She frowned.
"Air Head. Where is the Ambrosia and Necter?" she asked.
"Here!" Andrew said throwing some stuff at her. She drank the Nectar and ate the Ambrosia.

That is how I figured out that Andrew and Emily are now gods.

I never get any comments😭. I am crying!

Stay Strong Demigods😭-
-Night0512 about to be Emily Marie Evans