Leanna Roberta

Leanna's POV:

Hello. My name is Leanna Roberta. My name is in Italian. That is why you Americans or British or Mexicans or Natives or Spanish or France or Germans might spell it in a different way. Leanna Roberta. Leanna Roberta. Leanna Roberta. Leanna Roberta.
Huh. It does not say that my name is spelt wrongly. Well it is a name after all. Anyhow I was hanging out with my two best friends, Emily and Andrew, when the two school bullies came up to us. They didn't mess with me much, but they sure did mess with Emily and Andrew. Sonya Middlebrookes would bully Emily to the point that she went into major depression, but Sonya tried to steal Andrew from Emily. Austin Cloud tried to steal Emily from Andrew and bullied Andrew.
The two of them have already been through some rough times and would break easily. Sonya sashayed over with Austin trailing from behind
'Oh no,' I thought, 'They both can not be bullied at the same time!' Emily would start to cry whenever she was hurt to bad, plus she is really fragile. No she is not pregnant. She just has broken multiple bones repeatedly since she was two.  Andrew was harder to break.
"Hi, Loser Nerd. How are you?" Sonya smirked at Emily.
"Just fine before you came here," Emily muttered. Austin walked up to Andrew and said,
"Hey, Freak. Get away from my girlfriend." Andrew growled,
"She is not you girlfriend, Cloud."  I was eying all four of them just waiting for a fight to happen.
"Loser Nerd what's with your ugly face?" Emily was red.
"I AM NOT UGLY! NOW GET AWAY FROM ME AND RELEASE YOUR BIG OH AIRHEAD OF AN EGO FROM YOUR MAKEUP COATED FACE! YOU REMIND ME OF MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER!" Everyone was shocked. Emily was always quiet and never yelled at anyone. Andrew was trying to calm her down, but was failing. Her face was bright red, she was biting her lip and clenching her fists, I even heard her growling.
"Lil' Mermaid, you need to calm down. Shh," Andrew was coaxing her. Austin grabbed his arms back and shoved him into the wall and  Sonya was with him helping him. He then grabbed Emily and dragged her over to a corner.
While they were both in a corner the bullies started to kiss them. Andrew shoved Sonya over and ran to Emily. He shoved Austin away and pulled a crying Emily into his arms and kissed her forehead.
"Why, Andrew? Why do they do this?" Emily managed to choke out between her sobs. Austin and Sonya went over to Andrew and Austin threw a punch at Andrew's jaw. Andrew easily caught his fist and judo flipped him.
"Sonya," I hissed. I jumped on her and the rest was a blur. In the end Sonya, Austin, Andrew, Emily, and I were all suspended for a week. That was a good time. I figured out that my best friends, Emily and Andrew, are not as week as we may see them as.