Sarah Conner

This is a story that @Fire_Guard gave me. This story is one with the Mist.

Sarah's POV:

Hello. My name is Sarah Conner, and I am sixteen years old and go to California High School. I am not very popular, but I am not at the bottom of the social chain. No, I do not get bullied. My three best friends are Alia Smith, Austin Smith who is Alia's twin brother, and Justin Brown, Alia's boyfriend. I have an A B average in all my classes.

Today we will be getting two new students. Their names? I have no idea. I put on a soft baby blue t-shirt and jean shorts with a hoodie around my waist. My mom called my name and I ran out of my room shouldering my bag and ran down the stairs my brown hair swinging from its braid.

"Sarah, slow down. I swear, one of these days you are going to hurt yourself," Mom said shaking her head.

"No time for breakfast Mom. I'll eat at school! Bye! Love you!" I yelled running out the door to grab my sandals. I could tell Mom rolled her eyes. You might be wondering about my dad, huh? Well, I see him when I get home from school. I have his brown hair, and my mom's green eyes. Mom has honey gold blonde hair and Dad has soft doe brown eyes. (You know what I did? I just described a female version of Charles Luke Jackson from my other story!)

When I got to school I walked into homeroom skipping breakfast. (I do not advise skipping breakfast. I do that a lot and I am SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO hungry by first period!) I got a surprise right before the bell rang. The two new students came in.

"Class," the teacher said. We all quited down. The teacher continued,

"We have two new students who transferred here from Goode. Two of our worst enemies. Percy Jackson the caption of the Goode High School swim team and his girlfriend Annabeth Chase the caption of the mathletes. Please come on in you two." Just then Percy and Annabeth walked into the room hand in hand and sat down next to each other. That is how I got my sworn enemies for my saviors.