Georgia 'Buttface' Lane

Georgia's POV:
Hi. My name is Georgia, but please call me G. I have long blonde hair with blood red strips in it, gold eyes with red specks, am very pale, and only wear gold, yellow, and red. Yeah, I know, boring color scheme, but I like it. I go to California High School. One day I met this strange kid. She is my age, sixteen. But yet she can speak in Latin, a dead language.
It was your average hot California day where every kid had to go to school. I put on a red shirt, gold skinny shorts, yellow jacket around my waist, and red converse. As I was headed out the door I grabbed my gold backpack, red purse, and yellow wallet that held my phone and headphones in it.
I waited at the red stop sign for a bus stop for seven minutes with the new girl. She was starting today. What she was wearing was like me. A certain color scheme. She had messy, curly, blonde hair with cyan strips, a cyan jacket around her waist, shorts in the normal color, an ocean blue tee, lake water blue tennis shoes, sky blue socks, a trident and lightning bolt locket, a blue and yellow charm bracelet with fourteen charms on it all different shapes, sea green eyes, olive skin, a yellow polka dotted blue backpack, sea green purse, and a beach phone case with silver headphones on her head.
"Hello. My name is Georgia, but call me G. Tons of people go behind my back and call me Buttface," I stuck my hand out for her to shake. She shook my hand firmly and I saw a burn mark in her forearm that was SPQR with a trident underneath it and under the trident were fourteen lines.
"My name is Emily. I get called, Dumb Blonde, Gossip Girl, Too Stong, Nerd, Dork, Geek, Em, Lil' Mermaid, Blue Girl, Water Girl, Aqua Woman, and many more." Her voice sounded pained, but yet loyal and sarcastic. When we got onto the bus we sat down next to each other and Lora Stone the popular girl said,
"Hey, new girl, why are sitting with Buttface?" Emily responded very quickly,
"My name is Emily. Her name is Georgia. She likes to be called G. Call me E. You are not a good enough rank to call me by my real name or anything else besides, E. And you are?" Lora growled.
"MY NAME IS LORA STONE PEASENT! I HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL!" Emily stood up, glared daggers at Lora, growled and yelled,
"I PUT MY LIFE AT RISK FOR YOU WORTHLESS MUGGLE MORTAL!!!!! EVERYDAY I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE WHILE YOU MORTAL MUGGLES JUST SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR TEA!!!!! YOU POLLUTE MY FATHERS DOMAIN AND MINE, MY BROTHERS, MY TWO SISTERS, AND MY NEICES HEALING SOURCE!!!! YOU EAT THE SEA CREATURES I TRY TO SAVE!!!!!! I HATE YOU WORTHLESS MORTAL MUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE IN THE LATIN LANGKAVI!!! LATEVIEŠU!!!!!!!" She started yelling in Latin angrily. Never underestimate and get in her badside.