Lily Anne Rose

Lily Anne's POV:

Hi, my name is Lily Anne Rose. I like to be called Lily Anne and I am in a rush. To where you ask. Well to Greek Mythology. The Mist is gone and few! Sorry I just entered the building. I do to Goode High School and my best friend and Greek Mythology teacher is Annabeth Jackson and Percy Jackson. We are friends because they are also my cousins. They are twenty-seven and have twins. The twins are three months old and stay with Sally Blofis.

But, sadly we are not not related by the godly side. I am Percy's cousin from his mum's side and then Percy married Annabeth so I am their cousin! So here is Silena Zoé Jackson and Charles Luke Jackson.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs.Jackson!" I exclaimed when I walked to my seat.

"Good morning Lily Anne," Annabeth said professionally.

"Hi, Lily!" Percy goofed. I laughed and Annabeth punched him.

"Mornin'," the Greek slacker and school goth, Thalia, said.

"Hey, Thals!" Percy yelled again earning a slap from Annabeth. Thalia laughed.

"Well Ms.Thalia I presume that you need to sit down," Annabeth grinned. Hmm. Peculiar. Thalia only acts this way towards my cousins. I will confront her about it after school seeing as though she gets bullied 24/7. Maybe I should help her out and get a favor?

Once everyone was seated Annabeth walked up to the board and said,

"Today we will be studying a primordial Greek god or goddess. Can anyone try and guess?" Thalia and Kimmy raised their hands.

"Kimmy?" Percy called.

"Tartarus!" Kimmy exclaimed. Tears started forming in Annabeth's eyes.

"Lily, explain to her really quick please," Percy rushed to help Annabeth. I walked up to Kimmy, but Thalia beat me to it.

"Kimmy," she growled,

"Percy and Annabeth went through that horrid place. Neither of them need that pressure again. The went through there to fine the Doors of Death. Mess with them and you mess with the Letennet(How do you spell it?!) of the Hunters of Artemis. Me. Thalia Grace, never say my last name, the immortal daughter of the King of the gods, Zeus!" Thalia's voice was so powerful and forceful Kimmy actually had tears in her eyes.

"We will not be learning about the pit," Annabeth choked out,

"We will be learning about Gaia. Or Gaea. Yes, they are pronounced the same, but the are spelt differently." That is how I met Thalia Grace.