Jenna Stone

A/N Jenna will be in another one of my stories that I have not published yet so you guys will already have a head start on her. Oh and by the way the mist is down, and twelve of the fourteen demigods were made gods. Not Lou Ellen or Lana. Oh and disclaimer: I don't own PJO or anything to do with Percy Jackson. If I did my mom would kill me.
OV MmeetsGGS NM
Jenna's POV:
I walked into school and strutted over to Percy Jackson and his 'girlfriend' Annabeth.
"Um, Percy can I tal-" I was cut off by an announcement.
"All students report to the drama room." Percy and Annabeth paled.

Percy's POV:
Zeus was on the intercom and our cover was blown. We walked into the auditorium or in Zues' words the 'Drama Room.' Up on stage were 23 people. They were missing two.

Jenna's POV:
In the auditorium there was twelve adults and eleven kids. A blonde hair and blue eyed teenage(adult 20) boy stepped up and said,
"If the other two premature immortals do not come up here I will start saying Haikus."
"Don't you dare Apollo!" Percy raised his voice," If you do I will let your ichor, golden blood of immortals, empty out of your body!" Everyone looked at him in shock. Annabeth whispered something to him and turned into an owl then landed on the stage and went back to her original form. Percy turned into a pegasus and did the same as Annabeth. Percy walked up and said into the mic,
"Hello mortals. I am Perscues 'Percy' Jackson and I am the son of Poseidon. I will be the next king of the gods. I am the god of loyalty and waves." Annabeth whispered something in his ear that he frowned at.
"So full version of my title or short?"
"Full!" everyone shouted.
"OK. This will take a while," he said taking a deep breath,
"I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, retriever of the master bolt, helm of darkness, killer of Medusa, Slayer of the Minotor twice, sailor of the sea of monsters or the Bermuda Triangle, holder of the sky, bathed in the river Styx, defeated of Ares, defeated Kronos, Gaea, furies, Gorgons, Titans, Giants, founder of Pan, wonderer of the labyrinth, blew up a cruise ship filled with monsters, only boy Lady Artemis trusts, bearer of Ankaleous or Riptide--"
Five minutes later
Percy seemed out of breath and decided to get a bottle of water. Everyone's eyes were widened and Annabeth stepped up and stated all of her titles which took six minutes like with Percy.

I will be doing a part two. I am just too lazy.

Stay Strong Demigods-
-Night0512