Alya Crossford

Alya's POV:
Hullo. My name is Alya Crossford. Pronounced A-lye-a Cross-for. I have shoulder length curly strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. I have grown up fighting for my life. Everyday I fight. Whether for my friends, family, strangers, or myself, I fight. If I don't, I will die. Innocents will die.
I never get a break. Although, I was lucky enough one day to get my first break in nineteen years. I was only eight mouths old when I learned fight and fought my first monster. I am now nineteen year old Alya Crossford. I carry around a silver dagger and only wear black, no makeup.
I am ranting. Anyhow, I have to fight in my unnatural life, while balancing a normal life with college and work. And on top of that I have a daughter.

 And on top of that I have a daughter

Her name is Bellona Crossford. Where I come from, there is only women. And so we can keep on having kids, all we have to do is think:
Baby Mastery. Then, poof! There is a baby in our tummy. Bellona is three, and she loves the beach. And on second note every one in a hundred there is a baby male born. We ship him out to an all male planet, but I wouldn't.
Enough. You do not want to hear about my weird life. You want to know how I met Emma Evans.
Well, here is how it started:
I was walking around the park holding Bellona's hand when she spoke up and said,
"Mommy! Look! Do you see that lady? She looks nice! She is beating up that big bad dog!" I looked where she was pointing and gasped. There was a twenty year old who looked like she was seven months pregnant! She held a golden dagger in her hand while her blonde hair was flying in her face. Her sea green eyes were narrowed and she was pale.
The dog she was fighting was shadow black with coal black eyes. It was growling and the humans were all saying,
"SHE IS GOING TO HURT THAT POODLE!" I walked over to her with Bellona drawing my silver dagger. She swung at the monster hitting its back. It exploded into gold dust.
"What was that?" I exclaimed, "And do not tell me it was what those humans say!" She looked at me then spoke a broken voice,
"It was a Hell Hound. Or as I call them a HH. Very dangerous. And how did a mere mortal like you see through the Mist?" I spoke,
"I am not human. I come from a far away galaxy named Ultron. My planet is called Artemis' Sanctuary. We believe that the Greek goddess Artemis protects us. We can still have kids, though." She looked at me,
"I am Emma Evans, daughter of the Roman god Neptune. The Roman form of his Greek form, Poseidon."
"Alya Crossford. This is my daughter Bellona Crossford."