Emerald Green (Emily, Andrew, Abby, Alexander, Percabeth)

Emerald's POV:
Hi, my name is Emerald Green, and I go to Goode High School. I am sixteen years old and my best friends are Emily and Andrew. Yea I know. Two girls and one boy. Not a good combination. I have wavy brown hair that I leave in low pig tails, emerald green eyes, and fairly pale and tan skin.
Turns out the Greek gods are real. We have Greek classes and Emily and Andrew often call them by their Roman names. I figured that out today in Ms.Peterson's class.
"Hello class!" she exclaimed in a sing song voice,
"Who is the Greek god of earthquakes, horses, water, and hurricanes!" Emily raised her hand tapping her feet along with Andrew.
"Miss Evans," Ms.Peterson said.
"Neptune. Er. Poseidon," Emily said.
"Correct, Emily, but tell me. Why do you use the Roman versions?"
"My camp is Roman themed. I know their Greek forms, but I rarely go to the Greek half of my camp. In fact the double camp is in Nebraska. I go to the one is San Fransisco," Emily explained. Emily's blonde and cyan hair fell over her sea green eyes. Right then a giant black dog bust through the window.
"Mrs O'Leary?" Andrew asked.
"Sorry. That is my half brother's dog. Mrs O'Leary please go back to- της χαμό- please," Emily said stumbling over her language,
"Sorry. I learn Latin, not Greek." Andrew nodded. Andrew has blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes. I admit it. I have a crush on Andrew Blackwood. Just then a girl with chestnut hair, and twenty four carrot gold eyes flew through the window.
"Abby!" a boy with blonde hair and baby blue eyes screamed jumping through the hole.
"Abby? Alexander? Who else is here with you guys?" Andrew asked.
"Alexander Barnes! Abby Matthews! What did Percy and I tell you two?" A girl yelled. A boy followed her.
"Percy!" Emily yelled jumping on the boy the girl said was Percy. He looked eighteen. He has messy Raven black hair, sea green eyes, and was tan. The girl has curly princess blonde hair, and startling gray eyes, like the boys and Emily she was tan.
"Annabeth," the boy started,
"I think we blew their cover."
"Hi, Annabeth," Emily said.
"Eh. It is no big deal Percy. When they were going to teach about T-T-Tar- the pit we would have been in trouble," Andrew said 'the pit' like it was something dangerous.
"Oh, yeah. When that was mentioned," the girl Annabeth suddered.
"You guys mean, Tartarus?" Mrs.Peterson asked. Annabeth and Emily screamed. Some jocks went up two the them and got hurt. Andrew ran up too Emily and started to whisper things in her ear. then kissed her on the check. Percy wrapped Annabeth in a hug and whispered in her ear kissing her on the lips.
"Thanks a lot mortals," Alexander said.
"We shall leave. Shadow travel please, Alexander?" Abby asked.
"Fine." they left in the shadows never to be seen again.

Hey guys! So the story is 501 words, counting the Emerald's POV part.

Stay Strong Demigods-
-Night0512 about to be Emily Marie Evans