Losie

Losie's POV:

Hi. My name is Losie and I do not have a last name. Both of my parents were gunned down on live television after they put me in an orphanage. Yes, I know, it is quite irregular for an eleven year old to be using extravagant words that I am acquainted with. I dye my hair a lot and use contacts. Plus everything else I just leave the same.

As of right now, I am Lacy Son, and have charcoal black hair, and onyx eyes. My skin is Medditerrian, and my real eyes are sea green and my real hair is raven black. As of right now I curl my hair and cake my face in makeup, whilst wearing bright colors. Not my usual attire.

"Lacy Son?" the teacher called.

"Yes?" I called.

"Yes, ma'am," the teacher corrected. I pulled a Harry Potter and said,

"There is no need to call me ma'am, miss." I smirked.

"Lacy," the teacher warned.

"I am sorry, miss, but I rather be called Hermomine. I love reading Harry Potter." That is not true. I hate the books Harry Potter( Put down your wands Potterheads. I have not read the books, yet.) I mean come on, they are the worst books in the world!

"You will still be called Lacy," the teacher stated.

"Aw, shucks. Well, miss, I will try my hardest not to pull a Potter on you. But, I might as well pull an avengers on ya." I was fueling her anger. Her face was bright red. I smiled.

"Well time for your question. Who would your godly parent be is you were a demigod?" I was going to say Poseidon or Athena, but then I remembered my cover.

"Well, Hades for my looks and Apollo for my awesomeness," I just smiled. Everyone clapped. I was proud that I could attract a crowd like that.

"Susie Roberts. Same question."

"I-I would be the daughter of Hecate or Demeter. I-I love plants, and I-I love to read Harry Potter," she stuttered. Susie is skinny, pale, with flowing brown hair with green and white strips in it, plant green eyes, freckles across her nose, and she is always carrying around a Harry Potter book.

"Abigail Stone?"

"I would be Athena's daughter because I am very smart and love to read." Abigail's answer is more sensible than mine. After a few more the bell finally rang. When I walked out I ran into a boy. He looks like me originally without me hiding my looks.

"Gosh. I am so sorry for running into you!" I said. He laughed,

"No problem. I am Percy Jackson. And you are?"

"Lacy Son," I said quickly.

"Listen- Lacy - I know your real name is not Lacy." My eyes widened,

"How did you know?"

"I'm a demigod. It is my job to find different things."

"Fine. My real name is Losie. Never let me hear my last name come from your mouth if you value your life." I left without hearing his reply. I wonder if he moved. I did not see him the next day.