Chapter 2

Taylor's POV: 

I was definitely feeling the pain today. My head was killing me, what in the hell happened, how did I end back up in this room again, one minute I was running down the corridor and then.

"Oh shit" I mumble under my breath.

It all came flooding back. Going through with the plan, escaping from the sirens and lights and then, Oh God. Joker. No that was just a bad dream there is no way in hell that he was there, why would he be in a place like this?

"Miss Taylor, your finally awake, again."

My head snapped into the direction of the doorway were the doctor was standing.

"Where in the hell am I? You can't do this to me asshole, I've done nothing wrong." I spitted my words towards the doctor.

As I tried to lunge at the smug prick standing in the doorway I was pulled back down onto the mattresses restraints were now holding me in place. Great there goes any chance of me trying to escape again.

"Did you really think Taylor that after your first attempt at escaping that we were going to risk you doing it again." He said with his eyebrows raised quizzically.

"You can't hold me here, I have my rights, when my family finds out that I'm missing they'll come looking for....

"Really Taylor" he laughed, while cutting me off mid sentence.

"Do you really  think that we didn't plan ahead with all of that already, you have no family Taylor, they all died in car accident when you were 10 years old, you've been in and out of foster systems since that day, you were the only one who survived, we were never going to kidnap any person who could be traced, you were taken for a reason." He spoke as though this was common knowledge.

"H...How did you know t...that." I stuttered quietly. 

I was truly terrified of what else they knew about me.

I'm going to die in this place and no one would care, no one was coming for me. I haven't been cared about since the day my family died. My other relations abounded me, they all blamed me for the accident, calling me a curse. Maybe my next life will be kinder to me and not take my family away.

"TAYLOR" the doctor barked at me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned my head over into his direction again and stared into his cold dark eyes.

"If you're going to kill me please just get it over with." I whispered under my breath, tear spilling down y cheeks. 

"Taylor, were not here to kill you, or hurt you." He looked dead solemnly into my eyes. 

"Your here for something so much greater than you could ever imagine, people would kill to be in your position."

"Kill to be in my position, you've got to be f****n kidding me you dick." I yelled. 

"No sane person would want to be restrained to a bed, being pumped with a drug through their body in which they have no say over."

"Taylor you should be so thankful, instead of being an ungrateful brat" His icy tone made me feel so uneasy and nervous being in this room alone with him.

"If it wasn't for that drug pulsating through your body Taylor, what you said before would be case sweetheart you would be dead."

With that last dreaded sentence in my head I watched as the doctor left the room but not before turning his head back in the door way and said the last thing I wanted to hear.

"By the way Taylor I see that you have already meet the mastermind behind this whole place, he told me to say he'll be seeing you soon doll face." he chuckled under his breath, walking away. 

I was utterly alone again, lost in my own thoughts wondering what the Joker wants and has planned for me.