Chapter 13

Taylor's POV: 

Taylor's POV: 

Joker continually pushed the gun into my back, making me walk ahead of him, we entered into the building where the rest of his crew were waiting for us.

Not one of them looked over into my direction.

I'm not surprised, they would have heard everything that just happened and the state I was in gave everything away.

The one person who I thought I could trust to protect me, was likely going to be the person who would kill me, just like he did to Harley.

I looked over into the corner and saw two security guards knocked out and tied up behind the front information desk.

J still had the gun pressed into my back moving me towards the elevator doors, one of his men nodded his head to Joker giving him the all clear sign.

The crew left, leaving me and Joker alone, we were waiting for the elevator to come back down.

I wanted to do anything to run away from this situation, but there was no way I could escape him or squeeze my way out of this, his hand was gripping my arm so tightly that I'm sure circulation was being cut off.

"J." I mumbled under my breath. This was going to be my only chance trying to get through to him.

He didn't even acknowledge that I just spoke, he just stared straight ahead at the elevator doors.

"J, I know you hear me, please, I'm begging you, I don't want to do this, I won't run away, just take me back to car and I'll go back to the mansion and wait for you to come home." I begged trying to turn and face him.

For a split second he loosened his grip on my arm the gun sliding down my back slightly, maybe I've just got through to him. 

The second died as quick as it happened, his grip tightened again on my arm, I was being pulled back into chest.

"Listen Taylor." J whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"There is no way I'm letting you leave, I run the show, if you thought for a second that your punishment is over after that little stunt you performed it isn't doll face, I've gave you lenience and you've gave me nothing in return, I'm done being nice it isn't working, so I'm just going to start hurting you." 

"Exactly what you did to Harley, isn't it, when she fell out of line you done the exact same thing to her." I spat in his face. I couldn't help myself.

Joker lifted the arm that was holding the gun, slamming it against the back of my skull. I clutched over in pain, screaming out.

"Shut your fucken mouth, Taylor." Joker angrily said through gritted teeth, yanking me back up by my hair.

I was in so much pain, I was shaking, my body was struggling to support me, my legs are struggling to hold me, I was on the verge of passing out. I can feel the warm liquid of my blood seeping though my hair another wound has opened on the back of my skull.