01

ONE

"you're playing that game again." jeno stated while brushing his teeth, walking pass jaemin whose eyes are glued to the television.

"it's unexpectedly good." jaemin shrugged.

"doesn't it get boring?" jeno raised his voice from the toilet, gurgling water in his mouth. he then walks back to the living room, jaemin was still playing that game. the same scenario as before.

"what's so hard with making a choice?" jeno questioned. how can he still be stuck at the same scene?

"i don't know, both seem like good options." jaemin tilted his head, confused.

"doesn't it get boring?" jeno plumped down on the beanbag behind jaemin's. wondering why his friend enjoys this game so much.

"listen, i'm a gamer. i can't play shooting games for the rest of my life. it has to varies."

"so... you resort to playing otome games?" his gaze fixed on the screen in front of him.

the girl in the video is blushing, waiting for jaemin to choose an option. it's a rain scenario.

jeno can't believe that his friend spent 10 minutes pondering on what is the best option. on which one will give the best outcome.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

TIME TO CAPTURE HER HEART!

option 1 : use umbrella
option 2 : use blazer

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

this time no response came from jaemin. he just stared blankly. jeno sighed and stood up, about to leave.

"whatever, just don't creep out too late tonight." jeno then entered his room, leaving his friend alone.

it is no secret that na jaemin has been staying indoor all day playing games and creeping around at night, speeding on the highways with his motorbike.

how productive of na jaemin.