50

FIFTY

it has been exactly two hours since hana told hyunmin off

it has been exactly two hours since hana told hyunmin off. they continued by playing a drinking game in where the one who was described has to put down one finger out of five. the one who has no fingers left to close has to drink.

jeno was already too drunk to function so instead of going home, he dozed off with his head on the table. jaemin offered to bring him home with himself of course as an excuse but jeno insisted on staying. for jaemin's sake and all. hence na jaemin was forced to play this game that he thought he would never play in this lifetime.

"if this is your first time playing put down your finger," someone said during their turn. jaemin observed everyone cautiously. the only ones who were affected was himself and hana.

everyone cheered as they put down their fingers at the same time. just by that sight, jaemin and hana had became their target.

they both have one finger left to fold, it was soojin's turn. the girl smiled charmingly, "if you are wearing leather jacket then fold!" she said way too excitedly as jaemin and hana were ousted at the same time.

jaemin and hana sighed at the same time which received laughters from the crowd. "drink up!" they were about to drink separately as someone shouted, "love shot!"

everyone started chanting, "love shot! love shot!" love shot is a drinking style when two people drink with arms entwined.

jaemin looked at everyone with his nonchalant facade, "i have a girlfriend." his tone as flat as ever.

the cheers died down as someone cleared their throat awkwardly. "here he goes again." someone faked a cough and hana finally realised that na jaemin had a knack for making things awkward and killing all the fun. he's a killjoy, party pooper.

hana sighed, she knew jaemin hated socializing somehow but what she did not know was his talent of making people unconsciously dislike him. she had to save this situation.

the girl laughed heartily, "jaemin-sshi, i respect your girlfriend but drinking with you does not make me automatically fall for you," everyone started to lighten up a bit as hana spoke up, "at least not enough to make me want to wreck a relationship."

the rest laughed at hana's statement, "yeah! jaemin just do it or i will!" now the mood was up again, everyone gained back their high tension.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?

option 1 : just do it ahn yujin wouldn't know!
option 2 : apologize and go home instead

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

jaemin grinned and walk over to hana who was sitting across him, he bent over and entwined their arms together, hana was too flustered to react. she just said it lighten up to mood, na jaemin took her by surprise with actually doing so.

he then looked straight into hana's eyes, "alright hana-sshi, don't fall for me then." that was what he said before they both gulped down a shot of alcohol down their throats.

+ my first time leaving a note hehe + also guys i read and contemplate over every comment so please comment i want to know your thoughts on certain characters and scenarios (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

+ also guys i read and contemplate over every comment so please comment i want to know your thoughts on certain characters and scenarios (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)