42

FOURTY TWO

"what's for dinner?" yujin asked standing up from the sofa after placing the game controller aside to na jaemin who was busy preparing ingredients in the kitchen

"nothing much, just bad cooking." he started chopping the green onions as yujin looked in awe.

"not bad, not bad at all." the girl leaned by the wall to watch jaemin's further attempt of cooking kimchi fried rice.

"thanks, soojin taught me during camp. imagine not knowing how to chop green onions, can't be me." he replied while proceeding to heat the pan.

"soojin? fess up, you're cheating on me aren't you?" yujin snickered at his scoff. jaemin was now taking out the kimchi container from the fridge.

he shrugged, "just as much as you're cheating on me with hyunmin i guess."

"knew it." the girl sat herself down on the bar stool in front of the kitchen's island. she then buried her chin into her palms.

"you're amazing, you know that?" yujin blurted out of the blur. it has been awhile since someone had cooked her a home-cooked meal.

what felt like ages since her mom started traveling the world and leaving her and her brother only expenses each month has been 5 years but she felt as if she has been deprived from love for a thousand years.

so having na jaemin with her right now is pure bless to her.

"you're not the first to say that but thanks." jaemin shrugged with condescending demeanor and gave her a look that says, it's not a big deal with a spatula in his hand.

the girl laughed at his annoyingness, "loser."

"your loser." he turned around to wink at her before continuing to mix the rice with kimchi together.

"thankfully my loser." she muttered back softly.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

"dinner is served." jaemin placed two plates with kimchi fried rice in on the island kitchen and took his seat besides yujin.

it smelled really good and yujin was famished but she still had to take a good picture of this. for keepsake as a reminder that she was happy.

"aaaaahh," jaemin dragged cutely as to feed her the rice from his plate.

"what am i? five?" the girl laughed at his attempt, she knows he's only put the spoon into his mouth. her cool exterior won't allow her to give in.

"yes, you're my baby now open up." he replied in annoyance. yujin's attitude was to question everything he did.

lastly she caved in, how could she not? na jaemin had an effect on her.

yujin opened her mouth and surprisingly the spoon filled with kimchi fried rice ended up exactly right into her mouth.

"twis is reawy good." she wanted to let jaemin know as soon as possible while chewing.

the boy smile in returned, "i know." he leaned closer and planted a quick kiss on her cheek.