35

THIRTY FIVE

Jaemin smiled during the roll call

Jaemin smiled during the roll call. All of them was groaning because they had to wake up abruptly but Jaemin showed up at the venue looking happy, grinning from ear to ear.

Hyumin yawned, "Why are you so happy? Did your girlfriend wished good morning or something?" He then stretched his arms, eyeing Jaemin weirdly.

Jaemin shrugged, "In fact, she did."

Everyone gasped. The boys looked around cautiously before asking Jaemin again, "Jaemin-ah, you have a girlfriend?"

He then nodded nonchalantly in response. "I do."

They freaked out, "Is she there? Soojin?"

"You think she heard?" Someone asked while panicking.

"No no she isn't up yet." Another answered back.

Hyunmin placed his hand on Jaemin's shoulder and glared at him. "Listen, don't ever tell Soojin that you have a girlfriend. I can't bear to see her heartbroken for the whole semester."

Jaemin remained quiet as Hyunmin was about to walk away he finally spoke.

"Why?" He asked.

Hyunmin turned back to face him, clearly annoyed. "What do you mean why?"

"Why should I do that?" He gave him a puzzled look. You see Na Jaemin was good at acting and specialized in making people annoyed.

"Why do I have to care for her feelings? She's nobody to me though." Jaemin said nonchalantly.

Hyunmin marched forward and grabbed Jaemin by the collar of his shirt.

Everyone turned their heads as Jaemin raised his brow at the fuming lad.

Accurately everyone was watching. The seniors in their department, their classmates, Soojin, including Ahn Yujin.