43

THIRTY THREE

"out of all movies in film history, you just had to choose chucky," yujin groaned

jaemin plopped down besides her with blankets and chips, "as a tribute to your red hair," he then pressed play on the remote controller.

the girl deadpanned, "you're really obsessed with my red hair huh? should i dye it back again for you?" she grinned, he wouldn't say yes would he? jaemin hates attention and walking next to her would mean attention in bold font.

jaemin mirrored the grin, "be my guest." he tangled the ends of her hair with his index finger teasingly.

the girl slapped his hand away, "whatever at least it was not pink."

"hey that's a whole different story." he replied feeling accused as yujin covered his mouth using her hand. "shh the movie starting."

jaemin gave her a look. yujin laughed, "what?"

he did it again so she stared at him, waiting for him to stop before lightly hitting his arm, "what?" with a break of giggle.

"you're like at the end of the sofa, scoot closer please."

jaemin will never be satisfied until she was comfortably snuggled in besides him.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

both of their eyes flew open at the sound of yujin's phone ringing.

jaemin rubbed his eyes with a stretch, "how does one fall asleep while watching chucky?" he accused yujin in disbelief.

she stretched too after a yawn, "you tell me." then she realised that her phone was still ringing.

yujin thought it was a spam call at first, nobody would call her. she was not really the important type except it was yejun.

the girl answered frantically when she saw the caller's name. she mouthed, "excuse me."

jaemin nodded at pointed to his room for privacy. yujin gratefully stepped inside his room.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

YUJIN
"Hey, I thought you were sleeping over
at a friend's house. What's wrong?"

YEJUN
"Hello.. is this Yujin noona?"

YUJIN
"Speaking. What happened to Yejun?"

YEJUN
"Noona, he had a seizure.
We're at the hospital now."