20

TWENTY

after snapping to realization, jaemin finally got a punch back to reality

after snapping to realization, jaemin finally got a punch back to reality. it turns out that na jaemin likes to act on impulse too.

"i-i mean you don't want to feel left out right? i'll fill you in with what happened every second!"

'oh no i sounded too enthusiastic there.' he mentally facepalmed himself, 'nice cover, jaemin. nice cover. i couldn't be even more disappointed in you.'

yujin bursted out laughing. "that's so considerate of you. thanks!" she exclaimed cheerfully and punched in her phone number into jaemin's phone.

"right. i won't disappoint you." jaemin finally got to maintain his cool exterior back.

a taxi finally stopped in front of yujin, she nodded.

before she closed the door, "jaemin, i'll be anticipating." she winked then the taxi finally drove away.

"i hate myself." he muttered before entering the apartment again.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

jaemin dragged himself on the bus. he wasn't psyched for it, he's just there because he did not want to get on anybody's bad side.

he plopped down on the seat besides the window and put on his earphones. finally jeno stepped in with his new friends and the bus became noisy.

"jeno! we saved you a seat." someone shouted. he gave an okay handsign.

but he stopped in his tracks at jaemin's seat and looked down at the empty seat besides him.

"eh? where's your girl?" he asked with a frown.

jaemin pulled out his earphone in annoyance, no matter how much he wants to block out the noise, he just can't. they're too noisy and he doesn't want to go deaf.

"i don't have any girl." he answered.

jeno sighed and plunked down on the empty seat besides him. "thanks guys but i'll be here." jeno said as the rest just nodded in disappointment.

every time someone walked past their seats, they would always high five jeno but pretended as if jaemin was not there. as if he was invisible.

"did i scared them off that much?" jaemin asked while plugging his earphones again.

"what?" jeno was not blunt but it was better to act that way instead of telling him the bitter truth.

"they don't like me. they avoid eye contacts." he said cooly. he wasn't bothered by that though.

"ooooh since when have you been so observant jaemin?" jeno asked in surprised and amazement.

"you were always the one who could no read the room. the one who would laugh at wrong situations." jeno was now teasing, "did someone i mean did some girl changed you?"

jaemin rolled his eyes and played the music. "i'm blocking you out now."

he was just about to get a shut eye as the notification rang.

1 message from ahn yujin!