53

FIFTY THREE

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

jaemin woke up with an intense throbbing headache, he felt like his head was going to get blown up during any time of the day.

he sighed at the sight of sunlight peaking through the curtains, he must be late again. jaemin reached for his phone to check his schedule, thank god it was an evening lecture today.

the past na jaemin wouldn't care about his schedule if he was in this state, morning or evening, he would just skip it. but this na jaemin knows that yujin would be saving him a seat for every lecture, he wouldn't miss it.

he was going scrolling through his schedule, trying to memorize it as a bunch of notifications came flooding in.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

WE ARE SORRY GROUP

jeno added you into apology group

jeno changed the subject to we are sorry group

ACORN
i think we both owe hana
an apology.

ACORN
hana, i am so so terribly sorry.
allow us make it up to you.

ACORN
lunch in 30, what do you think?

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

jaemin winced at jeno's text. "an apology?" he can't seem to remember anything that happened last night. his last memory was dozing off after he lost the finger folding game.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

HANA
sounds great

HANA
i know a place that makes
great hangover soup that you both
definitely need

HANA
location

HANA
see you in 30 and oh
bring your explanation along.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

jaemin threw his phone on his bed, no matter how hard he tried to remember, nothing, absolutely nothing came to mind.

he barged into jeno's room who was reading hana's texts. jeno looked up and smiled upon his entrance, "good morning brat, how's your head?"

jaemin scoffed and plopped down on jeno's bed, laying besides him, "lee jeno, why do we owe hana an apology? i don't even remember talking to her."

jeno laughed at jaemin's confusion, "you're such a lightweight jaemin, why did you drink until you drop?"

the boy then gave jeno his are-you-kidding-me gaze, "i told you i can't remember." he answered plainly as jeno sneered at him. "sucks to be you then."

"jeno please."

jeno then rolled over jaemin and stood up from his bed, he then pulled jaemin's arm, "let's get ready or we'll be late and be a nuisance to hana again."

with that blank stare as jaemin's response, jeno sighed, "hana brought us home last night, drunk and all."

"hana?" jaemin looked at jeno in disbelief, "and why would she do that?"

"can't you just be grateful instead of questioning her motives? i'm sure she'll enlighten you what happened last night if you make it to our lunch plan." jeno walked away towards the door of his room, wanting to take shower but before he opened the door he said something in a serious tone that confused jaemin even more.

"oh and jaemin, that explanation, i'm pretty sure she directed it for you."