07

SEVEN

jaemin ruffled his hair after taking off the helmet. when he felt a pair of eyes staring at him, he glanced towards it. yujin quickly looked away.

somehow, it made jaemin smiled.

they were at the gas station, filling the gasoline before one of them has to push the motorbike. yujin's frantic eyes that were looking around finally stopped on something.

"jaemin, do you mind if i charge my phone? just 5% will do." yujin pleaded.

jaemin who was busy filling the gasoline raised his head to look at her. he shrugged. "not really but where are you going to charge it?"

yujin grinned and jumped. she pointed at the neon sign.

jaemin's gaze followed her finger. "open 24 hours." he read the bold pink neon sign.

"i'll get going then!"

"wait for m-" it was useless to finish his sentence when yujin was already running towards the diner besides the gas station.

he sighed at her antics. he should try not to get surprised anymore.

"wait what? it's okay jaemin, you don't have to get used to it. it's not like you'll ever see her again." he calmed himself down before moving towards the diner.

the bell rang signaling that someone just entered. there was only yujin there. with the waitress who feel asleep by the cash register.

"welcome!" yujin exclaimed then continue taking sips of her milkshake. the table with the plug just had to be the couple booth.

jaemin then placed his head on the table after yawning. "tell me when your phone percentage has reached 5%"

"okay! you should rest. it was a long night."

his eyelids were already fluttering. so close to shutting down. "you bet it is." the last words he said before falling asleep.

yujin smiled at the sight of na jaemin falling asleep in front of her.

"how cute." she really felt like pulling his cheeks. yujin buried her chin on her palms, her gaze softening.

"who would have thought that i'll find you again after 2 years?"