60

SIXTY

the ride home was quiet

the ride home was quiet. hana took the liberty to fall asleep as she did not know how to hold on a conversation after what she assumed was a serious phone call. the girl thought they were bonding closer and becoming good friends but jaemin turned cold again and he drove slightly faster than just now.

'he must be mad because of something,' the girl thought.

at first it freaked hana how the he stepped on the accelerator but all her worries went away when jaemin said, "sorry, just try to get some shut eye okay?"

the girl hummed in response as she dozed off to sleep, hoping that today would be a good end.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

"hana." she heard her name being called softly in her sleep. the intonation reminds her of her mom, the one who she frequently meets in her dreams.

"mm." her eyes fluttered open to a beautiful face that happened to be just inches away. jaemin relaxed back as the girl woke up, removing his hand from her forehead too.

hana did not even realised that he removed the kool fever and was checking her temperature ad she was too busy staring at his face.

she then quickly averted her gaze to the scenery outside of the car. it was parked in front of the university with plenty of empty spaces. it was the only car there. the lot was only bright due to the post lamps and the moonlight. it was almost midnight.

"hana, you should wait in the car. you must be too tired to walk and it's cold outside too," jaemin started adding reasoning behind his every word due to hana refutation every single time. "i'll be back soon." he said before leaving the girl alone.

hana wondered why jaemin reassured her, when the one he's meeting is his own girlfriend.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜