09

NINE

"oh so you have the right to call me prince gumball because of my hair when you used to have chucky's hair colour?" jaemin mused out loud in disbelief

yujin almost choked on her drink. "that was just a phase!" she defended.

"but you still had it." he said as a matter of fact. it made yujin rolled her eyes.

"was it too severe till the point that you called me chucky?"

jaemin shrugged, "it was quite red." he recalled.

yujin sighed, "i was obsessed with the vocalist in paramore okay." she confessed as jaemin scoffed.

"as if it wasn't obvious."

the girl raised her hands in defeat, annoyed at jaemin's smug smile. finally her phone is on again, she looked at the time and freeze. her eyes widened. "it's 5am! what? how?"

"we have to go, i have mt tomorrow!"  yujin ran out of the door as the bell rang. jaemin fumbled through his wallet to pay for the milkshake and ran after her.

"mt?" he wondered while wearing his helmet.

"yes jaemin, membership training."

suddenly it striked jaemin, the thought of membership training. maybe he has not been paying attention to jeno because how can he forget such an important thing?

na jaemin also has membership training tomorrow. less than 3 hours. what's with these colleges having membership training all at the same time?

'geez.'