04

FOUR

"give me a moment

"give me a moment." jaemin said while holding up his index finger. he then turned and ran his hands through his pockets.

he sighed in relief after pulling out his phone. the girl tilted her head in amusement, it was funny to her looking at na jaemin who was fiddling with his phone, calling for roadside assistance.

"done! help will come in no time." jaemin assured her and put on his helmet. he was about to speed away as the girl held a fistful grip on his leather jacket.

"please wait with me. it gets scary here alone." the girl pleaded, her eyes watery.

"she was fine just five minutes ago!" jaemin shouted mentally.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜
MAKE A CHOICE!

option 1 : stay with here even though it's freezing
option 2 : give a lame excuse to leave

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

jaemin sighed. he then stepped down from his bike and stood next to her, pulling his leather jacket closer.

"i'll accompany you just for 10 minutes, i'm running late." smart move na jaemin, combining option 1 and 2.

the girl clicked her tongue after glancing at her watch. "running late at 2am?"

jaemin avoided eye contact. his excuses are lame and he was never a good liar. the girl laughed, "no worries, 10 minutes is enough to make you fall for me."

he coughed, "excuse me?" the look on his face was hilarious to the girl.

"just kidding! i'm ahn yujin. what's a kind passerby's name?" the girl asked after having a fit of laughter. she held out her hand for jaemin to shake.

the boy hesitated for seconds that seemed like eternity. "na jaemin." he took her hand to shake it. ahn yujin smiled in delight.

"well na jaemin, have a sit. aren't you tired of standing?" yujin patted to the seat next to her, on the car's hood.

jaemin was hesitant at first but the girl was right, his legs are about to give up on him.

minutes have passed, ahn yujin and na jaemin were still sitting side by side on the car's hood. their distance shorten by every minute, trying to get warm with each other's body heat.