37

THIRTY SEVEN

jaemin pulled back and gave his gummiest smile to yujin

jaemin pulled back and gave his gummiest smile to yujin. "what are you doing here? making someone so surprised, hm?"

yujin sighed, "i came here to see you, of course." she outstretched her arms to jaemin's neck, fixing the collar of his shirt that hyunmin ruined.

someone cleared their throat as jaemin and yujin did not realized that they were staring at each other affectionately for too long. in front of everyone.

"hey respect the singles out here!" jeno exclaimed with a smile while patting jaemin's back. he then waved to yujin too, "well hello you."

jeno will always be his lifesaver.

the rest laughed at jeno's comment. jeno clapped his hands twice, "now chop chop, let's get to work and complete the breakfast task." everyone who crowded to witness the drama started to dissemble. jeno turned around and gave a wink to jaemin.

in other words, you owe me big time.

〜〜〜☆☆☆〜〜〜

"come on, i'll show you the beautiful lake i told you last night." jaemin said as he pulled yujin's arm.

"wait, before that." he slung his arm around yujin's shoulder and hugged her tightly. "i feel like i haven't seen you in a while."

yujin scoffed and returned the hug, "you just saw me yesterday."

jaemin who buried his head on yujin's head pulled away and looked down at her annoyingly, "and? it has been 24 hours. long."

"heavens forbid, you are such a baby." she rolled her eyes at his pout.

"says the one who looks like the actually baby wearing my jacket." jaemin reached for her hands and folded his jacket that were too big for her. "finally, i can actually hold your hand." he said and interlocked their fingers.

yujin was about to turn soft as jaemin backed away and eyed her with annoyance.

"but this time i have to question your fashion sense. that outfit in this weather? do you know how freezing i am?" jaemin said with his arms crossed.

yujin scoffed and removed his jacket. she threw it at him as he let it fall to the ground.

"why didn't you catch it? you said you were cold!"

jaemin just stood there, expectantly.

as yujin noticed his glistening puppy eyes, she sighed. yujin closed the distance and encircled her arms around him, giving the most bear-like hug ever.

jaemin smiled, "that's more like it."