11

ELEVEN

"well, they do say that time is moving fast when you're with someone you like

"well, they do say that time is moving fast when you're with someone you like." jaemin said.

he stepped closer, making yujin slightly stepping backwards. it made her back collided with the brick wall behind her.

jaemin then outstretched his arms and placed his hands on the brick wall, trapping yujin in between. "do you perhaps like me, yujin?" he asked with a smug look.

"the night must have gotten to you." the girl smiled and ducked. she went under his left arm then entered her house as she waved from behind.

not daring to look at jaemin. so much for the bravado, she is actually blushing intensely. that was exactly yujin's fantasy. for someone to do an action out of the shojo mangas.

"i thought it only exists in mangas. the nerve he has to do it in real life. interesting thing you did to heart back there." she placed her hand on her chest, trying to calm herself.

yujin entered her room, switched on the lights and plopped on her bed. "what a long night."

jaemin stared at the bedroom window, the lights has been switched on. that must be yujin.

he ran his fingers through his hair, "these stimulations games are getting to me." he then replayed his actions in his head.

"i can't believe i just did that." na jaemin said in a low voice. a low disbelief voice. he then stared down at his shoes. for a whole 3 minutes.

contemplating his life choices. "i must be crazy." he messed up his own hair in frustration.

he then ran up the street while repeating profanities at himself.