Prologue.

Before I start, thank you so so so much for 31k on 2190 and 20k on 1460, you guys are actually the best <3

~

Prisoner #980534 had been thinking a lot since they arrived in the small cell and had concluded that it was weird how much life could change in a few weeks; one day you're rich and important then the next you're a poor person who's being taken to prison for a crime you didn't commit. It was unfair. Life was so good - well, that's debatable - until the police showed up and threw them into a prison cell for God-knows-how-long.  

Prisoner #980534 did not like prison. Well obviously; nobody does, however this particular prisoner felt angry that they were stuck in a cell on an uncomfortable bed, eating slop three times a day and using a toilet which was in an unspeakable condition, when they had done absolutely nothing wrong.
In fact, they didn't just feel angry. No, they. Felt. Cheated.
Cheated because they were doing time for somebody else's crime.

Cheated because they should be at home in the warm on a comfy bed.

Cheated because this was going to end up in the media and earn them a bad reputation. Well, a worse reputation.
Cheated because this was all. Their. Parent's. Fault. Well, them and a man named Nathaniel Wilkes. Honestly, they hadn't even met this man and he was trying to ruin their life, which was just fucking rude in their opinion.

Luckily, the duration of their stay was coming to an end; the door to the cell swung open and the prisoner snapped their head up, their bright eyes catching sight of a guard who gave her a cocky look. The prisoner wondered why he had a job in a prison - prisons should not hire guards who looked like they got a kick out of handcuffing women and locking them in a cell. "Stand" The guard ordered and they quickly obeyed, walking towards the guard slightly, hope shining in their eyes. "It's your lucky day, princess" The man stated, smiling a rotten smile at the woman who cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh?" She questioned, trying not to look at his horrible yellowing teeth, glaring at him right in the eyes.

"Yeah, some idiot came forward, shouting about your innocence. Looks like you're free to go, Evelyn Carter-Green" The guard stated, causing the blonde girl to smirk. She may have lost her money, her fiancé, her company and two months of free will, but she had not lost her fire.

And believe Evie when she said that the people who had gotten her stuck in there were about to get burnt, because that's what happens when you play with fire.

Well, maybe after she'd gone and used a bathroom which wasn't harboring about 1000 diseases, anyway.

~

DID SHE JUST START A BOOK WITH A PLOT TWIST WOAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Guys, I just want to mention that this plot is quite fragile, every part of the story is kind of setting up the next bit... that wasn't the case with the last one as I had more leeway to do something too early or accidentally not add in something and add it in later, but everything in this book needs to be precise as the plot twists in on itself quite a lot and idek what I'm saying but basically if I don't get it right then it could change the whole course of the book. This means that both me and you will need to be very patient with it. I love love love how hyped you all are, but please understand that I need to focus a lot and can't rush this. Plots are more difficult to write than people think... I mean, you guys are the best readers I could ever wish for so I know you'll understand, thank you very much in advance.

This is dedicated to georgiacattanach for being really lovely in the comments and for the recent support. Also the fact that she commented about how glad she was that her mate got a dedication, like that's cute asf. I mean, my friend Katherine just snapchatted me that she doesn't give a shit about my book so.
(She's joking dw. I mean, she had better be...)

Please follow/vote/comment/chat to the characters and I will see you throughout the third and final journey of Blevie & Co.

~Ray xx

p.s please note that when you chat to the characters they might not be able to tell you something purely because it'll spoil the plot so don't press for answers if they don't give them to you, thank you!