Chapter 3

Daisies. That's all I see daisies. Rows upon rows of daisies. I look down and smile at the wedding dress that my mother once worn. On me. My father comes up to me with a smile plastered on his face.

"You look beautiful." he says, with tears in his eyes.

I smile at him, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. He pulls me into a hug, before pulling away and taking something out of his pocket.

"I thought that you should wear something that you love." he says, while fully taking the object out of his pocket " Close your eyes."

I do as told and close my eyes. I feel something slip around my neck.

"OK, open your eyes."

When I open my eyes, I see my reflection in it. I look closer and I notice a pink necklace with a pink sea shell in the middle, around my neck. smile at my reflection and turn only to see my mother holding a bouquet in her hand. She smiles, before walking over to me and placing the bouquet in my hands.

The scene changes and I am walking down the aisle, one arm holding my bouquet and the other locked around my fathers arm. When we reach the front my father kisses my forehead, before moving out of the way so I can see my soon to be husband. When I look at my husband I feel like screaming. Eric.

The scene changes again, but this time were in a dungeon. I look around before I see my parents on the floor with blood surrounding them. I turn around and I feel Eric's arms wrap around my waist and he kisses my hair.

"Don't worry, you will be like us." He says "Everything will be better."

I look around and I see a bunch of the DPU members coming out of the darkness and making their way towards me.

"TARA!! TARA,WAKE UP!"

I look around and notice that everyone stopped moving.

"TARA,WAKE UP!"

I feel the the floor shaking beneath my feet and I see the walls crumbling down. Everyone panic's and starts running trying to find shelter. I try to run, but Eric grabs my arm and turns me around. When I am facing Eric, he puts a gun to my head.

"YOU BETRAYED ME TARA!"

I close me eyes, before I hear a gun shot.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I shoot into a sitting position and scan the room, before my eyes meet Aaron's. I continue to look into his eyes, before I break the gaze and look at my hands.

"Are you OK Tara?" he asks me, with a concerned look on his face.

I nod my head, while I continue to look down at my hands. I realize that he is staring at me which makes me blush, so I look away hoping that he doesn't notice.

"Well, there's some clothes for you in the closet and breakfast is being made downstairs so when your done you can..... You know." he says, trying to find the words.

I just nod my head, before looking at him and smiling. He smiles back and leaves the room. When the door closes I leap out of bed and sprint to the bathroom to brush my teeth and such. When I finish getting ready, I make my way downstairs. I say good morning to Bruce and Christina and when I was about to walk towards the kitchen to find Aaron, Christina softly grabs my arm.

"Honey are you alright?" she asks, with a worried expression on her face "I heard Aaron trying to wake you up."

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I say, offering a soft smile.

Christina just nods her head, before letting go of my arm, watching me walk over to the kitchen. When I reach the kitchen, I see Aaron putting two chocolate chip pancakes on a plate full of bacon, eggs, and toast, with a glass of orange juice on the side. I continue to look at the delicacy's. Man, that's more than I've ever eaten. I manage to snap out of it soon after and suppress a smile.