Chapter 14

I wake up to the sound of a razor running. I turn over and I see Aaron standing in front of the bathroom mirror, shaving.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks me

"Mhm"

I make my way over to Aaron and hug him from behind, while resting my head on his back. Aaron puts the razor down and puts his hands on mine. We stay like this, before we let go and look into each others eyes.

"I'll go make breakfast" I say

Aaron picks me up and puts me on his back, before leaving his room, walking down the stairs, and into the kitchen with me laughing like a lunatic on his back. When he puts me down, I punch him in the arm making him laugh.

"Don't you ever do that again" I say, laughing

I turn around and mentally face palm myself. I turn to face Aaron and begin laughing.

''There's no food here'' I say smiling.

Aaron realizes and starts laughing. We both make our way upstairs and change into proper clothes, before stepping outside and going to a café not to far away from here.

~*~*~*~*~*~

We walk into the café When we walk over to the counter, I order a hot chocolate with a blueberry muffin while Aaron orders a morning glory muffin with coffee. I look around and notice something shocking. Jake sitting at a table drinking coffee I think and reading a newspaper article. Crap. I quickly look at Aaron and tell him that I am going to the lady's room, before walking towards the bathroom. Thank god, the bathroom's empty. I close the door and lock it so no one comes in. I pace back and forth thinking about how Aaron and I can leave without Jake noticing Aaron or me. I continue weighing my options, before I hear someone knocking the door

"Tara, are you OK?" I hear Aaron ask on the other side of the door.

I quickly open the door, pull Aaron inside, and close the door locking it also. He looks at me with a concerned look and I sigh.

"Jake's here" I say, looking at him in the eyes.

He gets a scared look on his face and pulls me into a hug. After a while, Aaron and I discuss a plan where I have to get away from him for a while. Aaron turns around, but I grab his arm and turn him around before smashing my lips into his. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We stay like that before I say something that he has never heard me say.

"I love you"