Chapter 11

I am sitting in the kitchen, drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Today is Christmas, but Bruce, Christina, Aaron, and Jake had to go out. When I finish my hot chocolate, I wash it and make my way upstairs. I was just walking past Aaron's room, but stop when I notice a case on his bed. I try to walk to my room, but my body does the opposite and walks into Aaron's room towards the case.

I take the case and notice that it was open and a bunch of papers falls out onto the bed. I get a better look at them and notice that they're photo's of my ID, Passport, Drivers license, everything. Why does Aaron have all of these photo's of me? I rummage through the papers and I see that Aaron's laptop is on to. I walk over to the laptop and turn it on. When it turns on, I see a bunch photo's pop onto the screen.

From photo's of me to the photo's of my parents, old newspaper articles, and finally a picture of my parents lifeless bodies. I keep on searching until I see something so familiar. An electric blueprint. I look at the blueprint and notice that it's a blueprint of the house. I notice a red dot flashing in my bedroom. I walk over to my bedroom and take my phone off of my bed, so I can call Aaron.

I begin to walk out of my room, but then I notice that the red dot was moving out of the room. I take off the back of the back of my phone and notice a small green chip in my phone. I take it out and notice a strange marking on the back of the chip and remember that it was on the other papers in Aaron's room. Wait, if Aaron has this information on me of my past and the design is on everything, that means....... I hear tires screeching against the pavement and doors being closed outside. I look out my window and almost fall over by what I see.