Chapter 21

I fight back my tears as I get up and put on the necklace. I turn around and notice that it started snowing. I quickly pick two roses from a rose bush and place it behind Christina's ear, while I place the other one in my pocket. I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me forward snapping me out of my trance.

I look around and notice DPU members chasing after Aaron and I. I make a sharp right, pulling Aaron with me. I hear guns going off and people screaming. Aaron and I run through the park and start running through the woods.

While running a hear my heart beat in my ears from how loud it is. All of a sudden, my sweater gets caught on a branch stopping me in my tracks. Aaron turns around and notices that I was stuck. He looks behind me and his eyes show fear, before rushing over to me and pulling me out.

I struggle against the branch and finally get free. Aaron and I run and turn left, before we see Bruce being held by a guard. When the guard sees us, he smiles and shoots Bruce in the stomach. Aaron immediately takes out his gun and shoots the guard in the head, before rushing to his father.

"Dad? Dad stay with me dad, stay with me" he says, his voice cracking.

I watch as a tear slips from Aaron's eye and falls onto Bruce's cheek. I watch as Bruce places something in Aaron's hand. Aaron looks down at his hand, before looking at me. He looks back to his dad and nods his head. I turn around and hear some twigs snapping. I walk over to Aaron and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Aaron, we have to go." I tell him, looking at a lifeless Bruce, fighting back tears.

He nods his head, before getting up and putting on a necklace. I take out the red rose from the two I picked up for Christine and place it over his heart, before taking Aaron's hand and continue running.

We run, until we reach the street and we see a police car. We continue to the car, but I get this strange feeling where we have to turn around and run the other way. When we get to the car, the police officers come out of the car and point there guns at us.

"Put your hands in the air and don't move." one of the officers screams.

"What? No officers you've got it all wrong we......." I begin.

BANG.

I let out and ear piercing scream, while clutching my shoulder. Why am I always getting shot in my right shoulder?

"PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD NOW!!" the girl officer yells.

I put my hands behind my head and notice that Aaron didn't.

"NOW!!" the officer repeats.

I notice that Aaron has a stone cold look on his face. He looks at me and I give him a pleading look through my tears. Finally, Aaron puts his hands behind his head and were both taken in handcuffs. Now I remember why I didn't want to come to the police. There all brainwashed.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

A/N

The end. Yay, don't worry there's going to be a sequel. For those of you who have read it the first time it was uploaded, you probably noticed that I changed it a bit. I hope you liked this story. Please....

Vote & Comment your thoughts.