Chapter 17

Pain. That's all I feel. Pain. After screaming so much from being electrocuted, I get thrown back into the cell where Aaron rushes up to me and makes me sit with his arms around me. I'm still shaking from being electrocuted, but Aaron wraps his arms around me and that somewhat makes me stop shaking so much. I look up at him and tears start forming in my eyes.

"We need to get out of here, before thy kill us." I say, my voice shaking a bit.

"I know," he says, looking at me in despair "But how?"

After a while Eric and a guard comes into the cell. The guard takes Aaron, while Eric takes me. Eric comes up to my face with a smirk on his.

"We have decided that it would much to make one of you die first and since you know our little secret" he says, before looking at Aaron "He will be executed first"

At that moment I mentally face palm myself when I remember something. I have a knife in my back pocket. I wait for Eric to get close enough. He walks a little closer to me. Nope, not close enough.

"And when were done with him, we'll make your life a living hell" he says

Just a little bit closer.

"Until the day you stop breathing" he says, right in front of me.

Perfect. I take out the knife and stab Eric in the leg, before swiftly taking his gun out his pocket and shooting the guard that was behind Aaron. When the guard is down, Aaron takes his gun and walks up to me. I look down at Eric and I his eyes widen.

"When we find you again," I whisper into his ear "You're going to wish that you were dead."

With that, I take the gun and knock him out using the butt of the gun. Aaron helps me up and I kick Eric out of the way. We take each others hand and walk out of the cell, shooting everyone of the DPU members who are in our way.