Chapter 13

Aaron and I walk out of his house, with bags full of supplies we need. We get into his car and drive off.

"Where do you plan we go?" Aaron asks, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"Sweet Pea avenue" I say, smiling to myself.

Aaron gives me a concerned look, but just shakes it off and continues to look at the road. I look out of the window and smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~

We walk through the peaceful meadow that I know and love so much. We continue to walk down a stone pathway, when Aaron speaks.

"Tara, where are we going?" he asks, looking at me.

"I'll tell you when we get there" I say, while looking at him.

Aaron just lets out a loud and long sigh, making me laugh. We continue to walk, before we finally stop in front of the cottage.

"Whoa."

"When you were telling me how that secret room was the only place you could be yourself," I say, quoting what he said when I first got to his house "I knew exactly how you felt because that's how I feel when I'm here."

I take Aaron's hand and lead him inside. Wow, this place hasn't changed one bit. When we walk inside, we see a couch in front of the fireplace, pictures of me and my parents, very little furniture, and an empty vase.

"Wow" is all he can say, letting go of my hand and walking over to the pictures of me and my parents.

I follow closely behind him and watch him take down one of them, so he can get a better look at it. I take a look at the photo and notice that he was holding the photo on the day when my parents died. I close my eyes and turn my head, while hot tears stream down my face. I feel arms wrap around me.

"It's OK Tara, sh. Sh, it's OK" Aaron whispers

I look up at him and he looks down at me. Aaron leans down very slowly and I stand on my toes. We kiss and my body is instantly filled with sparks. I bring my hands up to his head and pull him in to deepen the kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me in. He lays me down on the couch and continues kissing me. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. I throw the shirt somewhere, grab him by the waist and pull him in. It was hard, but we finally pull back breathing heavily.

"Come on" I say, looking at him with a smile on my face "I need to show you the rest of the house".

We both get up from the couch and straighten ourselves up. Aaron reaches for his shirt, but I grab it off of the floor and run upstairs with Aaron on my tail. When I reach the top of the stairs, Aaron wraps his arms around me and spins us around. Aaron and I start laughing. when we calm down, I show him the rooms. Aaron turns around getting ready to go to his room, when I ask him something.

"Aaron, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Aaron turns around and has a shocked look on his face, but then he smiles.

"Sure, come on" he says.

We walk to his room, which is at the end of the hall. When we get in, I head straight for the bathroom and change into one of Aaron's shirts. When I finish, I walk out of the bathroom and climb into bed. I lay my head on Aaron's chest and his arms wrap around me.

"Goodnight Aaron" I say, smiling

"Goodnight Tara"