Chapter 18

"Aaron, we have to go back to you place"

Aaron wears the large sweater that I was wearing, while I'm left in my v-neck top. Aaron stops walking and gives me a concerned look.

"Why? Tara if we go there's a big of a chance that DPU members are there" he says looking at me like I'm psycho.

"I know" I say, as I stop and look at him "But I need that case that you had in your room. They'll go to your house to get it and I want to be the first to get it."

He looks at my for a while, before nodding his head. With that, we look forward and continue to walk.

~*~*~*~*~*~

When we reach Aaron house, I look through the window to see if there were any DPU members inside. Nope, none here. I turn around getting ready to tell Aaron that no one is inside, but find him no where in sight.

"Aaron!!" I whisper loudly.

I walk around look for Aaron, before someone puts there hand over my mouth and pulls me back. I muffle a scream, before I feel lips on my ear.

"Tara it's OK" he whispers "It's me"

I spin around and come face to face with Aaron. He pulls me into a hug and whispers soothing words into my ear. When I recompose myself, we make our way inside, before I rush upstairs to his room. When I reach Aaron's room, I look for that case with the papers in it. When I can't find it, I walk downstairs.

"Aaron, where did you put your......"