Harry: Harmless

Requested by Taniya13YT 🤗 hope you enjoy!

Your insides wrapped in knots, a sickly feeling settling into your stomach. You'd never felt these types of nerves before, beyond anything you'd ever felt when meeting new people. The plane journey didn't help, the smallest bit of turbulence was a deathly ingredient added to the butterflies.

Harry, your boyfriend, told you to relax, but that was difficult considering you wanted them to like you. 'Them' were the rest of the Sidemen boys, who you had never met before, hence the sickly nerves you had. You knew how much the boys meant to Harry and how much Harry meant to them. What if in their eyes you weren't good enough? What if they thought the standards had dropped for Harry after Katie?

You were there for Harry after what he went through with Katie. They broke up over 6 months ago after Harry found her in bed with another man. Obviously Bog was broken, but you were there to comfort him and tell him how much she didn't deserve him. But that didn't matter, because deep down, Harry loved you and you realised you loved him. The typical romance stuff, you know? The main thing was, you were both incredibly happy and you knew that you and his friends made him happy. You just wanted the Sidemen boys to like you.

  "(Y/N), relax." Harry reminded you as he placed his hand on top of your leg. He kept his eyes on the road, his right hand on the steering wheel. You had tried to conceal your nerves from him, but he noticed your leg subconsciously jigging up and down and you fiddling with your sleeves.
  "I am." You muttered, but you weren't. Harry had noticed you this morning, staying in the bathroom for a ridiculous amount of time. You wanted to look your absolute best for the boys, hoping to make a great first impression, hopefully a better one than Katie did.
  "I know when you're lying." Harry smiled, entangling his fingers with yours.
  "I just wanna impress them. They're your best friends after all."
  "They'll love you. Stop worrying, okay? They'll be panicking in case you don't like them!" Harry laughed, turning into a large driveway. That's when you noticed you had arrived. A huge bricked house, with a variety of cars parked in the drive; a Lamborghini, a red Range Rover and other fancy cars. You knew which belonged to who since you occasionally watched the boys' videos.
  "It'll be fine." You reassured yourself. Harry switched off the engine.
  "It will be." He agreed with you. You unbuckled your seatbelt and stepped out of the car, walking up the driveway with Harry and knocking on the front door. You could hear shouting and laughter from inside which got suddenly louder when a dark skinned man answered the door.

You recognised him as JJ, loud, boisterous and had an acquired sense of humour; your kind of humour. You hoped you would get along with him just as much as the other guys.

  "What the fuck do you want you cunt?" He joked staring at the pair of you. Your fist closed, tightening apprehension.
  "Shut up JJ." Harry laughed as Jide pulled him in for a hug. JJ began cackling as he allowed the pair of you inside.

The house was warm and comforting, the smell of men's aftershave looming around made a pleasant smell. You could hear masculine laughter coming from another room, Ethan's you presumed. Jide opened the fridge, pulling out 2 beer bottles, he then turned around with a wide grin holding the bottles in front of yourself and Harry.

  "Beer?" He smiled to you, taking it in fear he'd think you were weird if you didn't.
  "Thanks." You nodded with a nervous smile.
  "I'm JJ, please call me KSIOlajideBT." He said seriously holding his hand out to shake yours.
  "Jide stop being a dick." Harry laughed walking into the other room. You chuckled as JJ cackled at himself.
  "Sorry, sorry, I'm just fucking with you, honestly call me JJ or Jide, whichever you feel most comfortable with." JJ chuckled grabbing his beer from the kitchen counter. "Come meet the other cunts."

You followed JJ into a large open room with a large plasma TV and a couple of black leather sofas, each space filled with a different boy. The nerves kicked in as you were now in full view of 5 other boys.

  "Guys, this is my girlfriend, (Y/N). Be nice." Harry jokingly warned them as they all looked at you.
  "Hello." You politely smiled as another dark skinned boy stood up, wrapping his arms around you.
  "Hello sweetheart, I'm Tobi, pleasure to finally meet you." Tobi grinned. You instantly felt comfortable around him.
  "You too."
  "Hiya darlin', I'm Ethan." Ethan playfully winked. You all laughed but saw Harry stare at him blankly.
  "He's gay, don't worry about him." A tall boy with mousy brown hair scoffed, hugging you.
  "I'm not fucking gay! I've got a girlfriend!" Ethan protested.
  "Sure mate, keep telling yourself that. Anyway, I'm Jamal."
  "Nice to meet you Simon." You smirked, Simon's face softening.
  "For fuck sake." He laughs defeated.
  "I watch your videos so I know who you all are." You admitted, sitting beside Harry on the floor.
  "As if you look fucking remotely black anyway! Fucking Jamal...Jesus Christ you milk bottle." JJ shook his head.
  "You definitely do not look like a Jamal anyway for fuck sake." A bearded man you, knew as Josh, added.
  "I guess you already know that I'm Josh then? Nice to meet you!"
  "I'm Vik, nice to put a face to the name (Y/N)." Vik grinned.
  "It's nice to meet all of you."
  "Hey Harry, how the hell did you manage to pull a peng ting like (Y/N) then, eh?" Jide questioned, sipping his beer.
  "Yeah, Jesus Bog." Simon smirked sitting on the opposite side of the room. You felt Harry place a protective hand on your waist. Jealousy was kicking in.
  "I ask myself everyday." Harry mutters to himself.
  "You're so fucking hot though, no offence (Y/N)." Jide said honestly. He didn't mean to sound pervy, it was his honest opinion towards you.
  "Non taken Jide." You smiled, holding Harry's hand in reassurance.
  "Boys stop weirding the girl out and stick the football on." Tobi warned them, winking at you in a friendly way. You knew you were safe around these boys and they loved you already. You knew they loved a bit of friendly banter.

  "Babe, you okay?' You whispered as the boys all began cheering at the footie.
  "Hmm." Harry replied, staring at the floor.
  "It's just friendly flirting, don't worry Bog." You leant your head on his shoulder, him wrapping his arm around you.
  "I know, but look at you. It's hard not to be jealous when other men are looking at you." Harry sighs with a small smile. You knew how Harry felt towards you, he loved you dearly and he easily got jealous when other males looked or shown any affection towards you.
  "It's okay, the boys are only messing, you know that. At least you know for sure now you have great taste in women." You smirked causing him to chuckle quietly. The boys were shouting at the TV around you, apart from Vik who was watching and laughing,
  "Don't know about that." Harry joked.
  "This shows that the boys like me. You were right, I had nothing to be worried about."
  "I told you."
  "And I'm telling you Harold, nobody other than you is going to be mine. So calm yourself Mr Jealousy. They're harmless." You teased watching him to roll his eyes.
  "I know. I'm sorry."
  "Love ya twatface."
  "Love ya too cuntnugget"
  "Hey, (Y/N), wait until you meet the girls!" Josh mentions, all of the boys looking at you.
  "Oh Jesus, they're gonna love you!" Ethan chuckles, scrolling through his phone.
  "I'm sure I'll love them." You smile.
  "You're gonna be the baby of their little girly clique thing." Vik scoffed.
  "Yay girly sleepovers!!!" Simon squeals.