Chapter 6: Lock-In Part 3

~Dream~

You were walking down the hallways of the DWMA when Kid stopped you.

"K-Kid what are you doing," you stuttered as he pinned you against the wall.

"Something i should've done before i left." He then inched closer and closer until he........

~End of Dream~

You shot your eyes open to see everyone still sleeping. You felt something warm wrapped around you, but it wasn't the blankets. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, and those arms belonged to Kid. You remembered when you were little and you both had sleepovers, he would always end up waking up hugging you. 'Guess that habit never left' you thought. You tried to break free slowly and you managed to succed. Before he noticed, you quickly placed a pillow to replace you. You then sat up and took a look on your phone. "7:59," you whispered to yourself. Just then the time changed to 8:00 and Kid started to shift and rub his eyes. When he opened his eyes he realized he was hugging a pillow. "Da fuq am i doing with a pillow," Kid asked himself. You layed back down and pretended to sleep. Good think he didn't notice you were actually awake.

Kid's POV

Did ___ just go back to sleep? Oh well. I wonder why ____ was listening to those awful songs. Maybe she liked them? I also wonder why ____ was crying. When it comes to feelings, i'm not blind, something is indeed bothering her. But what? I decided to ignore it for now and started to clean. I began to remember last night, after _____ went to sleep.

~Last Night~

"Hey guys i'm going to sleep, bother me, it won't be pretty," _____ threatened.

"Ok we wont," Soul said raising his hands. She placed her earbuds in and fell asleep. "I'm making it easier for you guys," ____ warned.

"Hey why don't we play Truth or Dare," Black*Star suggested.

"Again," i questioned.

"Yes, again," he said back.

"I'll start then," Maka said. She looked around and picked Black*Star.

"Black*Star, truth or dare," she asked. He scoffed and started to speak. "Dare of course, a big star like me can't take any puny truth."

"I dare you to give Soul a lap dance," after she said that she was laying on her back laughing her ass off.

"WHAT," Black*Star exclaimed.

"I agree thats so not cool Maka, who knew under all that kindness, lived a devil," Soul said sweating.

"You have to do it Black*Star, a dare is a dare," Maka joked. Black*Star then gulped and walked over to Soul. I took out my phone a secretly recorded. Everyone was laughing so hard that they started to cry. As Black*Star was swaying more laughs filled the room. "Ok i'm done next person," Black*Star said standing up as fast as he could. He looked towards me and grinned. "Kid truth or dare," he said it like he was planning something devilish. I then gulped and said dare shakily. "I dare you to go over to ____, remove one of her buds, and listen to the song she's listening to," he said smirking. I gulped and slowly walked towards ___. I removed one of the buds and i could hear that Taylor Swift song. What was it called again? Oh ya 'You Belong With Me'.

(End of Chapter)

I then placed the bud back with my eyes full of shock. She listens to that? Hmm i guess she has changed. I looked at her with deep concern and then i started to yawn. "I think it's time to sleep."

"But Kid some of us didn't get picked," Patty whined.

"Ok truth or dare Patty," i asked.

"Uhhh," she tried to think, "Dare."