Chapter 19: Taking A Turn For The Worst

(A/N:I tried making this chapter longer than usual cause my ideas just kept on flowing, enjoy! And PS, get the tissues ready. And another thing, not one person guessed the right character for the reader's brother, lemme give ya a hint
-
Hint: He's only in the manga
-
Now watch as the right answers flow in (I hope)).

It's been three whole months since you 've been with Soul and it was amazing. Both of you went on dates, took some walks on the beach, he even tried to propse to you with a Ring Pop. (You know, the candy that you can fabulously wear.)

But that all changed within a matter of days.

"Hey Soul? Are we gonna study tomorrow for the big test next month?" You ran up to him and smiled.

"Sorry, can't tonight, Maka and I are going on a few missions," Soul spoke closing his locker, "But maybe another night would be fine." He kissed your cheek and left you hanging by his locker.

"Oh alright," you whispered to yourself as he ran in the distance. Lately he's been talking about Maka a whole lot and you and your curious mind, planned to find out what is going on. You roamed the halls looking for the library, you would always get lost trying to look for it.

"Lost again (Y/N)?" A male voice asked from behind. You turned to see Kid smiling at your confusion.

"I guess, I can never remember where the library is," you laughed scratching your head. He walked up ahead of you and jerked his head, informing you to follow him in that direction. You followed him into a room where books painted the shelves and stairs that lead to more shelves and beyond.

"Well here ya go, see ya (Y/N), good luck studying," he waved.

"How did you know I was gonna study?"

"(Y/N), let's get real here, the only time your in a library is to study, c'mon you should of known by now, either that or you've just changed too much," he looked at you weirdly.

"Oh, well then, can you at least study with me? Soul and Maka went on even more missions," you practically begged him.

"Fine, anything for a friend, and besides I need to study too," Kid pulled up a chair and sat down while you went to check out some books.

"So what do you want to start with? Math? Language Arts?" Kid asked as you walked towards him with the textbooks.

"How about Science? I mean, it's Stein we're talking about," you stared at the young shinigami.

"Oh ya heh, forgot," a sweat drop formed on his forehead.

"Now, glucose, aka sugar, and light converted to CO2, H2O, and ATP is the recipe for Cellular Respiration which is basically Photosynthesis backwards but instead of ATP which is energy, it's light from the sun," you spoke explaining to Kid how it worked. He was smart and all but kind of ditzy when it comes to stuff that has to do with cells.

"Uh huh," he nodded his head.

"You have no idea what I'm saying, correct?" You stared at him.

"Uh uh," he shook his head from left to right.

"Well, let's start off with the basics," you evily grinned.

-Two Hours Later-

"CELLS CELLS THEY'RE MADE OF ORGANELLES, TRY TO PULL A FAST ONE THE CYTOPLASM GELS, THE NUCLEUS TAKES OVER, CONTROLLING EVERYTHING, THE PARTY DON'T STOP TIL THE MEMBRANE BLOCKS THE SCENE," you rapped as you danced crazily.

"Ahhh no stop (Y/N), it burns my eyes, I get it now, I get it now!" Kid laughed covering his eyes in embarassment.

"Oh really? Then what part of the cell contains water?" You whipped an eyebrow at the shinigami.