Chapter 11: A New Meister

Reader's POV

As you slept, you kept replaying the scene in your head.

~Mini Flashback~

"Here let me help," Kid then stood up and walked over to you. He then cupped both your cheeks and kissed your forehead. After that, you matched Soul's eye color, you were blushing like crazy. He then paused for a sec realizing what he did and walked outside to regain the process.

~Mini Flashback Over~

You opened your eyes to the shining sun. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. You heard a slight snore. You looked left and saw Kid sleeping in a chair.

'He looks so cute, wait what' you thought. You then sat at the edge and came face to face with him. You looked over to the nightstand and saw a sharpie. Without hesitation, you grabbed it and popped off the cap. You started to draw a mustache and such on Kid's face. You tried to make it symmetrical as possible so he wouldn't have such a fit. You then heard the door open and saw Professor Stein standing there.

"Lord Death would like to see you _____, and do you think it's a good idea to draw on his face," he softly spoke.

"Ok and as long as the drawing is symmetrical," you walked out the room. After a few turns, you finally reached the Death Room. As you entered, you saw Lord Death with a male about your age. He had blonde hair and teal eyes. He wore a white buttoned jacket with plaid purple pants and a black tie.

"____ we found someone who matches your soul wavelength, ___ this is Hiro," Lord Death chirped.

You went up to him and examined him up and down.

"Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who took on Excalibur," you asked in amazment.

"Yep," he smiled. All you did was stare in shock. Then Hiro started to wave his arm in front of your face. You then snapped out of your state.

"Well if thats all i guess you guys can leave for class," Lord Death shooed both of you off.

As you were walking, you and Hiro got to know each other. As you were about to reach class, a couple of guys came up to Hiro.

"Hey Hiro can you get us some sandwiches," one guy asked him.

"Your the only one who can do this," the other said. Just then two girls came behind them.

"And can you get us some drinks too, we're parched," they both said in unison.

"Uhh ya sure," he muttered.

"Whoa hold your horses, who said anything about getting food or drinks, DOES HE LOOK LIKE SEBASTIAN TO YOU," you argued to the guys.

"Uh who," they said with utter confusion.

"I swear if you ask that again i will slit your throat, human or not," you threatened. "Now, the four of you, get out of my sight, as Hiro's weapon, i will not let him serve as a meer butler, got that punks," you calmly said in anger. They nodded and slipped away.

"Now then, should we go to class," you looked back and smiled.

"You look so innocent but you can do that," he asked with a hint of terror in his voice.

"It's called an act silly, im a pretty good liar, but i do speak the truth."

Just as you both were about to continue to go to class, you were stopped by Mr.Obnoxious and Tsubaki.

"Yo Hiro," Black*Star began to say. "Come here a sec."

"Okay what is it Black*Star," Hiro asked calmly.