Day 1: The Snowy Alps of Panem

The bottom the floor opens. I step into one of the tubes, not looking back. I fall, slowly, down. Suddenly I feel myself drop, fast. My feet suddenly stop. A large Snowy landscape, spreads out in front of me. Snow flakes stick to the tube, as it disappears from around me. I shiver. The snow is cold, and piercing. I look at the cornucopia. Plan, run to it, grab as many knifes or Spears as possible, because i don't know how to work any other weapons, and a few backpacks.

"10" I hear a man's voice shout. "9, 8" I shiver. I'm not excited. "7, 6, 5" Time to die.  "4, 3, 2" I shiver even more. "1" A loud gong fills in my ear. I run to the cornucopia. As I run, I pick up a backpack, a throw it over my shoulder. Suddenly, I feel a pain in my side. A knife stabs me. It falls down, as I countine to run. I snatch a spear bag, and some knifes, the run off. I feel a knife be thrown at my heavy, tough backpack. I continue to run. The forest grows around me. Soon enough, I stand in the middle of the forest, freezing.

I climb up a nearby tree. This is what Katniss did right? Ehh. I hope so. I sit, my legs dangling from the branch. My backpack is thrown off my back, due to the wind. I catch it before it falls. I scramble through the bag. I got a pack of frozen fruit, some spear heads, a pair of ski pants, a thin sleeping bag, some kindling and a fire starter kit. I open the frozen fruit so it can defrost. I hear a soft noise. The sound of a Mockingjay singing.

I look up. The Mockingjay is above me, singing. I jump up. If I could catch the bird, it would be a perfect defence. I get my balence, and climb up the trunk. "Be quiet Crystal" I mummur. I grab the Mockingjay's Tail. It pulls away from me. My mitts start to pull off. The Mockingjay pulls my mitts off. My hands freeze. I tumble down. I watch my mitts fall to the ground. My hands grab a hold of a branch. I can't afford to fall.

I pull my self down. My hands get sore quickly. Soon, I fall onto the ground. I walk to my mitts and grab them. "Pfff" I hear my backpack fall. Everything inside of my backpack falls out. The spear bag, and knifes fall with it. I frown. "Not sleeping in a tree then." Snow falls on my head. I shiver. "Brr." I say. I put everything back in my backpack except for the Spears. I continue to walk through the Snowy landscape.

The snow falls on my head, and my face. I feel like a lost traveler. The snow falls heaver and heaver as I walk farther into the Forest. The trees look frozen in time, the whole world looks frozen in time. The snow is a fresh blanket of white. No foot steps. Then I realize something. I leave footsteps in the snow. I can lead people to where I am. But then I remeber. My footsteps will be gone by the time someone finds me. The snow will cover them and make it like I was never here.

The forest begins to dissappear. I stand in front of large mountains. I take my Spears out, and begin to climb the mountain using them as grips. I can see a crevice in the mountain, than forms a place to stand. Behind the crevice is a cave. A cave would be the perfect place to stay. I could somehow block the entrance. I climb up. The crevice is far up. About twenty minutes of climbing, I reach the cave. Inside it is a large, rough wall. A piece of the wall is cut away, exposing the Back end of the cave.

I walk into the cave and open up my backpack. I take out my stuff and set up my camp. I have a small corner where the Sleeping bag lays, and a area for the the fire. I begin to start the fire, and pull out the frozen fruit. I set the fruit by the fire, so it can defrost. I sit by the fire and smile. Day one completed.