Daddy Blake💦

You and Justin have been best friends since 3 years now. Hes turning seventeen really soon and you're almost 15. You've always had a crush on Justin. He's just too cute...handsome...adorable...sexy af...beautiful...
Too much to write down;)

Lillys POV
Its friday, you just got home from school as you recive a text from Justin:

J: Whats up?😚
L: Nothing im fricking bored
J: Wanna come over?😏
L: Sure💕

Justin POV
Lillys coming over😏🙌 i think to myself. I really like lilly, how could i not. Shes fricking hot and sooo adorable😍💕
I need to tell her or im going crazy.

Lillys POV
Im making my way to justins house.
Im kinda excited to see him, cause we haven't met in 2 fricking weeks.
Anyways now im going to see him and i really want to tell him, how much i like him. As i think about this i arrive at justins house and i knock on the door.

Justins POV
Im on my phone scrolling through my insta, then i hear someone knock on my door. I run downstairs and open the door. "hi lilly" i say "hi" lilly says and hugs me. "are you down to watch netflix?" i ask " so down" lilly says with a smile.

Lillys POV
We're walking upstairs to justins room and sit down on his couch.
"what would you like to watch?" justin asks "Can we please watch teen wolf"😍 i answer "oh hell no"😂 he says "okok😂 what about maze runner?" i ask "thats better😂 lets watch it" justin replies.
We watch about 30minutes then i lean my head on justins shoulder and i kinda fall asleep "hey babe, wake up" justin wakes me up "uuggh im so tired" i say "seems like the movie isn't THAT interesting huh?😂" he asks joking" i smile at him.

Justins POV
Aahhh her smile is soo cute and beautiful😩😍 i just have to tell her right now! "Uuhh lilly?" i say as my voice starts to stutter "yes?" she says
"i...i..need..uuhm.... to tell you...something.."

Lillys POV
Omg he stutters aaahhh how cuute😍
I hope that something means that he likes me. "Yeah..go ahead" i say "so as you know we've been best friends for a long time now.. aaand..." "aaaand?" i say "and i wanted to say that... i always kinda had a crush on you...and i still do.. and i just couldn't keep it to myself anymore" he says "aww justin" i say as i hug him "i like you too😳💕... alot actually" "he pulls away from me than he looks into my eyes

Justins POV
We look into eachothers eyes and then i put my hand on her cheek pull her closer and kiss her. It feels like a million of butterflies in my stomach.
After a few minutes the kiss turns into a make out session. "its kinda hot in here isn't it?😏💦" i say "yeah kinda" she says and takes of my shirt.

Lillys POV
Damn justin🔥😏 i think to myself as i look at justins sexy abs. Justin takes my shirt off and we start to make out again, then justin lifts me up and he carrys me to his bed. I lay on my back and justin lays on top of me and grinds his hips into mine. I feel justins tounge in my mouth, its crazy how turned on i am.

Justins POV
I'm so fricking turned on right now. I start to kiss on her neck and give her hickeys all over it. She moans softly.
Frick this is so damn hot💦

Lillys POV
Justin gives me hickeys all over my neck then he slowly puts kisses all the way down my body til he is between my legs. He takes of my pants and my thong and starts to lick my clit.
"Omg justin uuughh😥💦"

Justins POV
I love how she moans my name, it so hoot.🔥 i keep on eating her out and then i put two fingers inside of her "aaah" lilly moans "you're so wet for me babygirl" i say

Lillys POV
"you're so wet for me babygirl" justin says. Fuck his voice is so sexy it makes me even more wet💦 "uugh faster justin" i moan and he goes faster. Im trying to be quiet but its really hard.

Justins POV
"AAAAH JUSTIN" she moans louder "omg don't fricking stooop😩💦🔥"
"i won't babygirl😏💕" i say "JUSTIN" she keeps on moaning my name. "JUSTIN....I...IM..GONNA...COOME"
I move faster with my fingers and my tounge.

Lillys POV
im so close omg it feels so fricking good💦💦😥 "uh....uh..AAHHH MY GOD JUSTIN!!🔥💦💦" i moan as i reach my climax.

I hope you liked it, i know its kinda sexual😂

Update: Heyy this is me from the future. And I just wanna say that the first few imagines are not so recent and therefore not so good. But theres more recent chapters at the end of this book and I'd really appreciate it, if you read them💗