Magic Jay pt. 2✨

It's been 2 days since you and your bestie cara went to the stripclub.
You are in your room reading a book.
You remember that the sexy ass guy in the stripclub gave you his number and you want to text him

Y: hi im the girl from the club
J: hi😏
Y: how are you?
J: im good
J: how are you?
Y: im good too
J: do you want to meet up?
Y: right now?
J: if you want
Y: ok where?
J: where do you live
Y: (you send him your adress)
J: ok im coming:)
Y: ok:)

You're atually kinda excited. HE wants to meet YOU. This fricking hot guy wants to meet me😆😍
You go to the bathroom and get ready so you dont look like shit😂. 1 hour later you hear someone knock on your door. You go downstairs and open the door. Its the sexy guy. “hi“ you say with a smile “hi“ he says and smiles too “come in“ you say you two go in the living room and sit on the couch. “Whats your name?😂“ you ask “justin, yours?“ he replies “im Lidia“ “thats a beautiful name“ he says “thank you😊“ you say. “should we watch a movie?“ you ask him “sure what movie?“ justin says “what about zoolander 2?“ you ask “ok sounds chill“ he answers.
As you watch the movie you both fall asleep. You wake up and check the time, its 11:15pm. You dot want to wake justin up so you just try to sleep again. You fell asleep and when you wake up you feel justin lying behind you, kissing your neck. “oh look, the little girl is awake too😏😂“ justin says  “im not little!“ you replie “oh really?“ he says “yeah!“ you say “then proof it to me“ justin says in a sexy voice. He turns your body, now you're face to face, then he roughly kisses you. You make out for awhile then you take off his and yours shirt. You kiss down his abs and then you take down his pants. You kiss his manhood through his calvins to tease him. Then you take his calvins off and grab his penis with your hands. You slowly start to jack him off. “oh goood🔥“ he groans. You then kiss on his tip and take it in your mouth. “oh shit deeper babe“ justin says in between moans. You go deeper as he says and then you stop and kiss him again. Then he turns you both around so he's on top. He again kisses your neck and sucks on your sweet spot. “mmmhh“ you moan. He kisses down and gives you hickeys all over your breasts. He keeps going down, to your stromache til he reaches your skirt. He takes it off then he slowly puts down your panties with his teeth. “stooop teasing omg😩🔥“ you say while breathing heavy. He smiles sexy and starts by kissing down from your knee to your middle. He kisses down very slowly and this teases you so bad. You moan in pleassure. Then he reaches your clit and starts to lick it. “oml this guy knows what he is doing“ you think to yourself. He pushes two fingers inside of you “OML😩🔥“ you moan “you like that dont you babygirl?“ justin says in his sexy voice “YESS i love it💦“ you say he smiles again. Oh lord this is so damn attractive😍🔥 he grabs your hips and turns around, now you're sitting on his face. “OMG how do you do that??“ you almost scream surprised. He smiles and looks deep into your eyes while he's still eating you out. You moan. Then you pull away and you put your pussy on his boner “ahh“ both of you moan as justin gets inside of you. You ride him hard. “yeeesss babygirl, just like that“ justin says while biting his lip as he looks at you. “Ugh you're gonna make me come“ you say moaning. “yess babygirl come for daddy“ justin says and you can tell by his voice that he's close too. “AHH OMG“ you moan “yess come for me!“ he says “AHH UGH OMG J...JUSTTIN AAAHH😥💦💦🔥“ you moan as you reach your climax. Then you feel justins come inside of you. And you orgasm again “OMG JUSTIN💦🔥“ you say kinda surprised. You lean down and kiss him passionate. “i guess you're not that little“ justin says and pulls out. You laugh “oh god😂 but i told ya tho😉“ you lye down next to him and lean your head on his shoulder. “gn babygirl💕“ justin says “night justin💜“  then you two fall asleep again.

Hope you liked it😏💕