Dominant Pt. 3😈

You and Justin have been together for almost 2 months. You come home from school walking directly to Justins house. You open the door “hello?“ you call “hi babe“ Justin replies. You go to his room, where his voice was coming from.
“how are you?“ Justin asks after you kiss him “im good“ you answer with a smile. “can i shower real quick?“ you ask him “sure love“ he answers.
You walk downstairs again and go to the bathroom. Then you take off your clothes and get in the shower.
The warm water runs down your body. You feel very relaxed after this stressed day.
You hear someone opening the door of the bathroom. You dont really care about it, so you just keep on showering.
Suddenly you feel someones hands grabbing  your waist. You turn around and see Justins cute little smirk.
“Justin! You scared me“ you say “im sorry babygirl, i didnt mean to scare you“ he says looking into your eyes.
You kiss him. “babe, i know you just showered but let me make you feel dirty again“ Justin says in a sexy voice “you know how tired i am justin“ you reply “i know you want it“ Justin smirks again. “justiiin please“ you say “i've had a long stressing day and i feel very tired“ “come on babe. You know i can make you feel better“ Justin says while he turns you around
again and kisses your neck. “jayy..“ you try to stop him. He slides his fingers between your legs and rubs your clit “justin..“ you slightly moan his name. Justin smirks again then kisses your neck very passionate.
You turn around again and start to make out. Justins hand is still down your body pleasing your clit. You moan into the kiss.
Then all of a sudden Justin puts two fingers inside of you “justin..“ you moan loud. He moves his fingers inside of you while kissing down your body. Lord it was getting hot in here. Justin teasingly places kisses around your womanhood. Then he starts to eat you out. You moan in pleasure. He comes back up to your face and looks deep into your eyes before he kisses you again. “i want you so bad“ you say moaning. Justin turns you around again. Then he slowly puts his hard penis inside of you. “ahhh Justin“ you feel so much pressure in your body. Justin thrusts in and out very slow at first then he goes faster. “babe you feel so fricking good“ he groans in your ear. “faster Justin“ you say in between moans.
As you say that he goes slow again. “Justin please stop with this damn teasing“ you moan. He does that all the fricking time. Justin acts like he didn't hear you. “Justin😩!“ you feel a lot of pressure inside of you. “Justin.. please...“ you try to say but you sound weak af. Justin keeps on going slow. “Please Justin.. faster“ you scream now. Suddenly Justin goes faster and faster... “omg justin“ you moan loud. “call me daddy“ Justin says in a dominant voice. “ok daddy😏“ you moan as a reply.
Justin goes even faster now and you cant take it anymore “Justin... im gonna.... come!“ you moan loud. “yess come for me babe“ Justin tells you. His voice sounds so sexy and dominant that it turns you on even more if thats possible. And finally you cant hold it anymore and reach your climax. “AHH DADDY IM COMING!“ you scream in between moans. Suddenly you feel Justins cum inside of you while still orgasming “daamn babe“ Justin groans “i love you“ you say before you kiss justin on the lips.

Finally i upload again😅❤ I know its kinda short but i hope you enjoyed😉💦